Johnson County law enforcement ‘frustrated’ with crime coming from Marion County

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    If only there was an experienced law enforcement professional, who lives in Johnson County, and ran for sheriff on a platform of “this ******** stops at County Line Rd”.

The only thing better would be if was truly a 2nd Amendment proponent.

Could you imagine getting a sheriff with about 30 years of experience dealing with the worst offenders in Marion county. Someone who is fed up with watching the liberals O.R. The bad guys before the paperwork is done.

Looking from the outside, down here in Texas, I know a guy who fits that description. I’ll go as far to predict he will be the next sheriff in Johnson County.

Greg Burge, the owner of Beech Grove Firearms, will be running for Sheriff in Johnson County.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Greg's a good guy! Didn't he used to be an INGOer?

Would think that there ought to be a few YouTube clips of him out there? IIRC, he was a go to for local news stations concerning 2A issues in years past?

:rockwoot:

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Greg's a good guy! Didn't he used to be an INGOer?

Would think that there ought to be a few YouTube clips of him out there? IIRC, he was a go to for local news stations concerning 2A issues in years past?

:rockwoot:
    Greg was an INGOer, from way back, but I don’t think he’s been on here in awhile. Life gets busy.

When he opened the range up, there was a giant INGO mural in the waiting area/ lobby of the range. Sadly, destroyed by the fire.

Top Bottom