• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Franklin
    If you want to vote to support Ron Paul Here is a list of Delegates that are running in Johnson County If you vote for them and only them them they have a better chance! I am also running as Precinct Committeeman in Precinct Franklin 15. Oh yeah I am Jake Fleury...

Dist 3 Cecelia Campbell
    Dist 3
    Kay Bently
    Dist 6
    Mark Powell
    Dist 6
    Kendall Faull
    Dist 7
    Steve Miller
    Dist 10
    Gerard Ebeyer
    Dist 10
    Andrew Hoblitzell
    Dist 10
    Zachary Baxter
    Dist 10 Jeff Sexton

$mooth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Texas
    I'm actually not sure what this means. I haven't voted in a presidential primary before. Do you vote only for delegates and not for the candidate or both? I guess, what will I be looking at on my ballot Tuesday?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I'm actually not sure what this means. I haven't voted in a presidential primary before. Do you vote only for delegates and not for the candidate or both? I guess, what will I be looking at on my ballot Tuesday?

Yes, Ron Paul will be on the Republican ballot for U.S. President.

Further down, you will have a chance to vote for Delegates to the Republican State Convention. If you support Ron Paul, you should vote for the Ron Paul-friendly delegate candidates. These are local people, different for every Township. You most likely have the opportunity to vote for multiple candidates, but it is NOT required that you vote for the maximum number possible. Don't fill in extra circles just because you have the option, as it will help your opponents.

There will be roughly 1,000 state delegates elected in Indiana Republican Party.

These State Delegates go to the State Convention (Indianapolis, June 8-9) to elect National Delegates that they will send to the National Convention (Tampa, Aug 27-30). There they can support Ron Paul.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    Go here for the entire state.

IndianaForPaul.org

FYI, that site doesn't have the complete list... I'm in Kosciusko County CD3 and I know they missed a few names. I've been messaging people back and forth to get it resolved. If anyone voting in Kosciusko CD3 let me know and I will get you the full list.

If you are in Kosciusko County CD 2 (Basically everything but Warsaw and Winona Lake - see map here) send me a PM please.

Last edited:

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    For example, I'm in Allen County so I went here: CD3

Now, do I use the top two names on the screen Burger & Shrock, or do I use the names on the list below?

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    For example, I'm in Allen County so I went here: CD3

Now, do I use the top two names on the screen Burger & Shrock, or do I use the names on the list below?

Print or write down the list off of the website. You are allowed to bring the list with you into the polling station. You just can't pass it around to others once you are with in that 50' chute zone of the polling place.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Ok, so I still don't understand, do I need to take the two names on the top of the screen with me or do I need to bring in a copy of the whole list below? I'm confused.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    Ok, so I still don't understand, do I need to take the two names on the top of the screen with me or do I need to bring in a copy of the whole list below? I'm confused.

Bring the whole list for your county. The names at the top are coordinators who helped put the lists together (they also might be on the ballot).

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I just printed out a sample ballot for district 7 and none of the names match up. If I don't have any Ron Paul delegates in my district can I still vote for them elsewhere?

$mooth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Texas
    I just printed out a sample ballot for district 7 and none of the names match up. If I don't have any Ron Paul delegates in my district can I still vote for them elsewhere?

I just did the same. District 7 (Marion Co) also. I have a hard time believing that none of the delegates are for Paul. Is there a mistake somewhere?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    FYI:

1. There are Townships without any RP delegates. Where were ya guys at when they were calling for volunteers?

2. If it happens to be a race where the delegates will clinch victory no matter what the vote count, they didn't publish those names, to preserve their anonymity.
    (Example: 5 delegate slots and 5 people running. Everyone wins their seat.)

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    FYI:

1. There are Townships without any RP delegates. Where were ya guys at when they were calling for volunteers? I figured that being in a city of over 200K people I'd just be one more RP guy trying for the same seat. I was wrong and I'm ashamed that I didn't get involved further.:(

2. If it happens to be a race where the delegates will clinch victory no matter what the vote count, they didn't publish those names, to preserve their anonymity.
    (Example: 5 delegate slots and 5 people running. Everyone wins their seat.)

I failed.

Top Bottom