Jones Tactical Belts - Anyone else having issues?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Good article and thanks for that. I honestly think they look and work better, but I certainly won't go repelling with them after reading that... My fat ass shouldn't be repelling anyways though. Looks like its back to the cobras

brandon82

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2013
    henderson
    YES i too, am having issues receiving my belt. i
    Its been 8 Weeeks and i have not received my belt or received a response from Jones Tactical. Are they a fraud or just busy:???????????

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    Everyone that does not receive their items from Jones Tactical, needs to file a paypal claim, so paypal will not deal with them anymore.
    This. I honestly think he is just super busy, but it is not how a business should be run. If his lead times are longer he needs to let his customers know. I know I filed a claim with paypal and I agree that others should too. (and hopefully you will be back to INGO Brandon, Welcome)

BearArms

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2008
    This. I honestly think he is just super busy, but it is not how a business should be run. If his lead times are longer he needs to let his customers know. I know I filed a claim with paypal and I agree that others should too. (and hopefully you will be back to INGO Brandon, Welcome)

Finally received my shipping notification. Exactly 28 weeks today. I'm just glad that it is finally shipping.

iride66

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2014
    Far
    I am glad to hear some of you have received orders from Jones Tactical. I am beginning to doubt I ever will. Ordered a belt from him in August of 2013. Understood and was willing to wait the published 7 weeks. As of 1/11/14 I have not received my order. Order was paid for via PayPal at the time of order and I have the credit card bill showing it. I have sent several e-mails since November asking for progress status and/or an eta for the product. He has responded to only one of these messages and that was just a generic, sorry, I am a one man shop, you are still in line message. I am ordinarily pretty patient but a) he has my money and b) he flat won't respond to polite and non angry messages asking for the status.

A couple of guys I work with have his products and love them but...I would not recommend anyone attempt to do business with this company. I now believe I got ripped off. No belt, no communication. Be safe...iride.

Top Bottom