• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Absolutely disgusting behavior from the judge and the two marshals. Reprehensible. Unforgivably egregious abuse of power and dereliction of duty. :xmad:

Woman in family court with her child. After the hearing, a marshal sends her to a private room for a strip search, judge ignores her request for a female to be present. Woman comes back and tells judge that the marshal molested her. Marshal then arrests her in front of the judge for "making false accusations". The judge TURNS HER BACK on the woman as she begs for help. Later, no record of any of this was submitted to the court system. The only evidence was the courtroom video.

I-Team: Cover-Up Alleged in Clark County Family Court - 8 News NOW

(The marshal's) attorney declined an on-camera interview but claims the marshal's arrest was legal because nobody in the courtroom tried to stop him.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I don't know. All I can find is that the marshal was fired (although inexplicably not jailed for molestation. If there was enough to fire him, there should have been enough to charge him, too.) The "investigation has been widened" is all I can find.

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    A police officer drunk on his power, a judge who allows it to go on in front of her, the reasoning "Well, no one tried to stop me, so it must be okay". Despicable.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    How can you convince a population of people to snap out of a coma?

As long as their ass is warm and dry , their bellies are full and American idiot is on , you can't .

I don't get , is that judge really so jaded that she wouldn't even entertain the idea that one of officers might have done something wrong in her court ?

As a nation we're rotten to the core , top to bottom .

Smile it's gonna get worse .

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    honestly, its good that we spread this stuff around the internet..i would not expect to become aware of the evils that govt can do from any of the news stations....

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Did anything happen to the Judge? She should be tarred and feathered.

I would vote for a long fall with a short rope for allowing a felony to be perpetrated in front of her without acting in any way. This type of crap didn't happen back when we applied real penalties for such behavior.

honestly, its good that we spread this stuff around the internet..i would not expect to become aware of the evils that govt can do from any of the news stations....

:+1: Absolutely correct!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Don't go down that road. We're better than that.

Not sure which of us you had in mind, but there was a time in our history when justice was actually carried out (in the judicial sense). Even Roy Bean didn't get away with his nonsense indefinitely (even if only voted out of office and not tried) in spite of his isolation.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    They don't deserve better than that.

I'm of the same mind. I'm currently reading a book about the founding of America. The American colonists were downright violent when it came to opposing the British taxing schemes. And even fellow colonists were not immune if they thought there was complicity in it. Even Franklin's home was vandalized because he recommended someone he knew for a particular job associated with the unfair tax.

We do not defend our rights by playing by a different set of rules.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    You may or may not be correct. I'm not trying to argue that. However, if you start down that road here, others will follow and that road leads to being banned or worse. I know whereof I speak. I do not recommend calling for the summary execution of public officials. Even the suggestion that you hope it happens is not something that belongs on INGO.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    You may or may not be correct. I'm not trying to argue that. However, if you start down that road here, others will follow and that road leads to being banned or worse. I know whereof I speak. I do not recommend calling for the summary execution of public officials. Even the suggestion that you hope it happens is not something that belongs on INGO.

^^^^^^^unofficial in thread warning :D

NSA 308

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    This type of crap didn't happen back when we applied real penalties for such behavior.

Yes it did. All the time. The nature of man has not changed. Anyone who thinks that injustice is some new concept is a fool.
    We do, however, have YouTube now. It is certainly far easier to feed one's recreational outrage nowadays.

Top Bottom