• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'll be there along side bobcat steel and A&A optics. This show also kicks off me doing knife sharpening on site at the show! A large percentage of people over the years have wanted me to do it so I finally caved:rockwoot:
    :orly: glad to hear this, I have a ZT that needs a face lift :D

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    Hmmm.........if wifey leaves work early.........we may stroll around on Friday afternoon/evening. Not looking for anything in particular.............just something to do before going to dinner. Life is good.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I'll be there along side bobcat steel and A&A optics. This show also kicks off me doing knife sharpening on site at the show! A large percentage of people over the years have wanted me to do it so I finally caved:rockwoot:
    Depends...

Are you going to be wearing a thong and low rise blue jeans again?! :popcorn:

swany11

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Does anyone have a handle on how busy it usually is on Friday afternoon?

Nothing I am looking for in particular. Maybe check out some compact/ultra compact handguns.

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    I will be there on Sat, I will stop by and say hello Tyler. I got a folder that needs a good looking at. Still need to get up with you for some kitchen knives as well.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i will be there all weekend with kimbal and tyler. this show will be the most scopes, binos and accessories ive ever brought to the show. most of the time your doing good to find 1 or 2 pst's in any configuration instock. ill have 20-25 avaible for purchase.

as always i look forward to putting some faces to some screen names so stop by and say hello

Tin Cup

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    Michiana

How much will you be charging? I.E 3-4 inch folder.

TWFMB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2009
    Going to try to make both 1500 & Bradis. Nothing in particular, just looking for a deal on something.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    i will be there all weekend with kimbal and tyler. this show will be the most scopes, binos and accessories ive ever brought to the show. most of the time your doing good to find 1 or 2 pst's in any configuration instock. ill have 20-25 avaible for purchase.

as always i look forward to putting some faces to some screen names so stop by and say hello

I'll probably stop by and say hi friday

Top Bottom