Not open for further replies.

Indynic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 30, 2013
    Parts Unknown
    Hello my new Indianian brethren!

Just recently escaped the land of the "great emancipator" about 5 months ago and am proud to be a recent owner of a 1925 ex-dragoon Izhevsk Mosin-Nagant!

I am an inexperienced shooter although very knowledgeable about firearms (specifically eastern european firearms which are my favorite) and am hoping to meet some range buddies here in West Lafayette (if you don't mind my fiance tagging along)

I'm sure to enjoy my stay here and hope everybody else enjoys me all the same (but not too much, because I AM engaged).

Thanks again for having me and boiler up!

Welcome! I bet you feel like you just left Eastern Germany coming from IL! I have a lot of business in Central IL and I feel that way every time I am coming back home from that God Forsaken state! I was going to tell you to familiarize yourself with the word "Hoosier" instead of fellow Indianian, but I guess that might be a problem for somebody that "boiler's up" on a regular basis!

SubUrbanCamo317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    South Side Indy
    Welcome from Johnson County! I have a lot of family in the Lafayette area, trust me when I say they LOVE their guns. As far as the 'Hoosier' thing its a state adopted nick name, but up there its Purdue territory! Lol, regardless! Welcome to Indiana!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom