Not open for further replies.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Hey everyone, just found out about this site. Pretty cool to have a gun site just for the Hoosiers!
    We kind of like it.
    You need 50 "quality" posts to gain access to the classifieds, or pay for a site supporter status and gain access immediately.
    Please note, there are those here who will not deal with new persons (under 50 posts).
    This is a discussion forum that happens to have a classified as section, for use by "contributing members".
    Most here want to get to know something about you before they will buy/sell firearms with you.
    For instance,
    Do you put pineapple on pizza?
    If so, you just lost half of your potential buyer/seller base.
    That's an inside joke of sorts around these parts, and should not be construed to carry any weight, law or otherwise.

Welcome to Ingo from Lafayette

xXWHiSTLERXx

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2023
    Anderson
    We kind of like it.
    You need 50 "quality" posts to gain access to the classifieds, or pay for a site supporter status and gain access immediately.
    Please note, there are those here who will not deal with new persons (under 50 posts).
    This is a discussion forum that happens to have a classified as section, for use by "contributing members".
    Most here want to get to know something about you before they will buy/sell firearms with you.
    For instance,
    Do you put pineapple on pizza?
    If so, you just lost half of your potential buyer/seller base.
    That's an inside joke of sorts around these parts, and should not be construed to carry any weight, law or otherwise.

Welcome to Ingo from Lafayette
    Whew! I'm safe I'm originally from Chiraq region (Hammond/Gary area), so pineapple on pizza is a nogo. I found the rules, and got myself sorted. I've been looking for a decently priced P365 fcu, after having completely rebuilt my current one I have enough parts to make another, once I get that. Soon as I joined, one got posted, so I figured I'd try . Totally get the trust building exercise though. Cheers from just outside Indy.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Whew! I'm safe I'm originally from Chiraq region (Hammond/Gary area), so pineapple on pizza is a nogo. I found the rules, and got myself sorted. I've been looking for a decently priced P365 fcu, after having completely rebuilt my current one I have enough parts to make another, once I get that. Soon as I joined, one got posted, so I figured I'd try . Totally get the trust building exercise though. Cheers from just outside Indy.
    Sounds like you'll fit right in.
    You'd be surprised how many people get all butt hurt when told no.
    A lot of people here know each other in real life.
    Some hang and shoot together, and we all tease each other.
    It's a great place for information and camaraderie, and a good deal now and then.

xXWHiSTLERXx

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2023
    Anderson
    Sounds like you'll fit right in.
    You'd be surprised how many people get all butt hurt when told no.
    A lot of people here know each other in real life.
    Some hang and shoot together, and we all tease each other.
    It's a great place for information and camaraderie, and a good deal now and then.
    That's cool, I figured something a niche as a gun site, geared directly at a specific state, would get a lot of real life friends together on it. Might even make some myself lol. As for the banter part, I'm an Engineer in manufacturing so I got pretty thick skin lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom