• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • krvincen

Marksman
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    May 20, 2011
    Osceola
    A very close friend of mine has one, never seen any malfunctions when we've had it out and extremely nice shooter I thought. He is also a member here, glocktoys is his user name I believe I'm sure if you have any questions he would love to talk about it.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    I’ve been looking at them for awhile and I just happened to see a “No Reserve” auction on Gunbroker and it wasn’t getting tons of bids, so I threw in a few bids and wahla, I own one!
    Hopefully get to run some rounds through it soon.

Anyone else have any 10mm Vector experience? View attachment 169155
    Is that a suppressor or barrel shroud? I apologize, I don't know alot about the Kriss weapons.

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 8, 2019
    Larry County
    I have not posted a range report yet due to my new, out of the box, 10mm Kriss Vector having an "issue" that required it to go back to the manufacturer. Once I hear back from Kriss, I will not only be able to give you a range report, but I will also be able to report on Kriss Vector's customer service. So far they have been good to work with, but I will wait on the final outcome to give a full and complete report.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I have not posted a range report yet due to my new, out of the box, 10mm Kriss Vector having an "issue" that required it to go back to the manufacturer. Once I hear back from Kriss, I will not only be able to give you a range report, but I will also be able to report on Kriss Vector's customer service. So far they have been good to work with, but I will wait on the final outcome to give a full and complete report.
    What kind of issue? Just curious.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ljmiddleton3
    Top Bottom