Just in case there are any refugees from blue states that are here........

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    The problem is that Leftists don't understand consequences, because they never have to deal with them in any meaningful way. I don't think the majority of those fleeing to other states really understand why the areas they are leaving are the way they are. They just know it's bad, but they can go somewhere else that has a better situation, but they don't understand that they have to change their attitudes and their voting habits to prevent the same situation from recurring in their new locale.

Last edited:

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    I came from the crap hole of Illannoy a little over a year ago but did not have any Illinois politics to bring with me. All my life I have judged who to vote for by their stance on the Second Amendment. I found many years ago if they were good on 2A then almost always they were good on other issues but 2A has always been my first consideration.
    I probably would have moved years ago but I kept thinking things could change for the better. Finally decided there was no hope for that state and decided to move where I could live out the rest of my life in peace. I know I must still be aware and ready to do my part keeping things "good" and I am not moving again. I have actually spent a fair amount of time in Indiana since about 2003 when I started shooting IDPA and making friends at Wildcat Valley and Atlanta. Jim.

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    You mean like how the 50 post rule thread is mostly a discussion of food?
    Nah, like how the shooter thread is about pineapple pizza :D

Honestly, I'm glad that most of Indiana has thus far escaped the democrat refugee trend. Especially considering our proximity to other well-known blue states and our lower cost of living.

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Nah, like how the shooter thread is about pineapple pizza :D

Honestly, I'm glad that most of Indiana has thus far escaped the democrat refugee trend. Especially considering our proximity to other well-known blue states and our lower cost of living.

There are a surprising number of them here. It's disconcerting.

[Coincidentally and off topic, a surprising number of Somalis.]

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    The problem is that Leftists don't understand consequences, because they never have to deal with them in any meaningful way. I don't think the majority of those fleeing to other states really understand why the areas they are leaving are the way they are. They just know it's bad, but they can go somewhere else that has a better situation, but they don't understand that they have to change their attitudes and their voting habits to prevent the same situation from recurring in their new locale.

I think you hit the nail right on the head!

Top Bottom