Just ordered a PM9 - pocket holster recommendation?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mpluers

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2009
    I've been considering this purchase for awhile, and finally pulled the trigger on a PM9 w/ night sights. Now I need to track down a pocket holster. Desantis Nemesis seems to be popular, but wanted to see if anyone has seen anything new recently that is worth considering.

I did look around locally, but had a little trouble finding the right one at the right price (not that they're terribly available anyway). I ended up ordering it from Impact Guns for 610 - I'll let you know how the experience goes. I normally prefer to buy everything locally, but the deal was hard to pass up.

Boz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    Muncie
    Congratulations on your new piece. My dad loves his P9 and carries it everywhere.

As far as a good pocket holster, there are many good designs out there. I prefer ones made of leather that is rough side out to grab the inside of the pocket better and, therefore, stays put more easily.

Lobo gun leather makes one starting at about $30

Lobo Gun Leather - Home

Lot's of people say good things about R Grizzle holsters, but it will cost around $45

Holsters by RGrizzle

Koukalaka

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    91   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Madison County
    I have found the Desantis Nemesis to be much less "sticky" than advertised--but with a little bit of practice, I was still able to figure out how to draw from it without the holster coming out of my pocket. It is much less expensive than many other options.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    The DeSantis is the pocket holster I use for my PM9. :rockwoot:

I keep my PM9 in a Desantis Nemesis and really like it.

I have found the Desantis Nemesis to be much less "sticky" than advertised--but with a little bit of practice, I was still able to figure out how to draw from it without the holster coming out of my pocket. It is much less expensive than many other options.

Add me to this list.

Top Bottom