• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • changelac

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   1
    Feb 6, 2011
    Ive been on a trading kick latley trying to get the right fit. I think I may have found it. Havn't shot it yet but seem like a well made pistol. I definately like how it feels and the double/single trigger feels pretty good. Not that I'm an expert but seems nice to me.
    We'll see I guess. I'll post a range report after I get it out.

Larryjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Portland, IN
    I been itching to make a trade for a different 40 cal lately myself. Real interested in how you like the FNP after shooting. Let us know.

changelac

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   1
    Feb 6, 2011
    I think I may have a trading addiction. I need to stop prowling the classifieds, armslist, and Hoosier topics.
    Just a few other swaps and I'll be done.....

Ziggy01

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    I have been eyeing the fnp.40 for awhile. Stopped by Indy Trading Post today and handled one again today. I might just have to stop by there Booth and pick one up.

DFM914

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Avon
    You cannot beat an FNP or FNX 9 or 40. Outstanding guns, accurate out of the box, reliable and great to shoot. When i purchased my FNP9, it came with 3 mags from the factory. You will not regret making this purchase!

changelac

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   1
    Feb 6, 2011
    Yea, I think I'm liking this trade. Still waiting to get out to shoot.
    Total dissasembly seems pretty easy also. I like that.

Ziggy01

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    I picked one up today before I even made it to the show. Gun, blackhawk leather holster (security six) and a box of ammo at a pretty good price. Also saved $13!

changelac

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   1
    Feb 6, 2011
    Nice. I got to take mine out tonight and put about 150 rds through. 100 federal 180gr and about 50 Winchester bonded hollow points 180gr. No problems at all. Very nice gun. Love that single action trigger pull. Even got to ring some steel about 50 yards out.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I have put rougly 1,200 round through my FNP9 with 0 issues. I had a .40 as well but sold it. They are an exelent gun, and I can not think of any gun I would replace it with. The trigger is very smooth and even on DA, center mass shots are a cake walk.

changelac

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   1
    Feb 6, 2011
    Yea, that double action was very smooth and not too heavy. It's definately a pleasure to shoot and I was pleasantly suprised at the recoil or lack thereof. Much more fun to shoot than my PF9.

Ziggy01

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    I'm really liking this gun alot. It seems to have less felt recoil than my .40 Glock's. My only complaint would be with the magazines. When they are fully loaded they rattle which is quite annoying.

Ziggy01

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    I too have one that does not rattle. I sent an email to FN asking if there was a remedy. I will let you know what they say. I will be adding night sights in the next couple weeks hopefully.

Top Bottom