• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Urban Dictionary says: "tomarrow - 3 definitions - The best spelling of "tomorrow" because the word is pronounced "tuh-mawr-oh" and therefore should be spelled with an "a". :D

Ahh, Urban Dictionary:

1. tomarrow - An increasingly common spelling mistake. The bastardization of the word "tomorrow". Using this spelling of the word you learned in third grade shows that, indeed, you still belong in the third grade.

I've been bested.

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    It's about time:rolleyes::D. Things change now, ability to vote, buy tobacco products without the fear of being carded, get drafted, you will be tried as an adult and math; example: you're 18, she's 15, you get 20.:D Don't do anything too stupid. In case anyone is wondering he's my neighbor.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Incidental misspellings aside, congrats on becoming an 'adult.' Unfortunately, it is your second to last age-landmark to look forward to (ie. 21). Luckily, I have a few years before I hit my next landmark (30) so I can still joke about it.:):

BTW, you can get your CCW at 18 in Indiana? Since I was over 21 when I got mine, I guess I didn't put much thought into it.:dunno:

zbiddle91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    SULLIVAN
    yes i know spainy.lol. got a new scope for the 22. today ill bring it over so you can check it out tomorrow. is that better guys.lol. but yea im glad to be and the permit is next

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    scottrodgers87
    Top Bottom