• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BOTA56

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2014
    Columbia City
    A friend and I went into the Fort Wayne ZX Gunz today and had a look around. We decided to go to the ol' Gander Mountain to take a look at some used and new guns. As we walked into Gander, we were treated as if we were just some guys with no money wasting their time, so naturally we had almost zero customer service. After looking around a bit we asked a price on a gun that ZX had already shown us. Ganders price was very nearly 50% higher in price than ZX... So we went back to ZX..

My buddy ended up picking up a M&P15T and some optics from ZX... And I must say that the customer service at ZX was by far better than Gander. ZX even tore down the gun and did a rub and lube job on it... +rep for ZX if I knew how to +rep anyone...

And btw, the gun was very nice at the range. I'm a bit jealous of it, and will have to get me a AR-15 soon.

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    I keep buying things from them because they treat me well and have competitive prices. Can't go wrong with ZX Gun. :yesway:

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    The gander mountain here in indy is really nice to go and browse. Each time i've been there i've had a guy as me if i need help, i've talked with them, asked questions, looked at stuff. I will say the one here i've only had good experiences at, just never bought cuz they prices are high. But they sure have the greatest selection in indiana.

xdmdude

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    southport
    I go in gander mtn a lot to look and handle various firearms but never buy due to pricing. I was talking to a salesman one time and he was saying how he understands why the used firearms don't sell. You know because they sell used stuff@ new pricing. But then he proceed to say that he thinks their new pricing is comparable to lgs. When I looking at a gen 3 glock 26 for around $600. Zx guns seems to be good people. I have never bought from them but have talked to them and came close to making deals with them a couple times.

USMC-Johnson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Thank you again for the support guys. dont forget we have a Glock, Smith and Wesson, Sig Sauer classic series, AR15/10 & select fire, and 1911 Armorer at the Fort wayne store at most times as well as the ability to properly install sights on almost every style of pistol out there.

Thank you again for the kind words.

Tomc1947

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    YODER
    I'm also a ZX fan. I have purchased a couple of guns at their Fort Wayne store. Stopped by there today and picked up a brick of Remington Thunderbolt, 25 bucks.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Normally when buying a gun, or gun accessory you get to make a decision.

Good price, and crappy service.
    Or higher price with great service.

ZX does good price with good service, so they make the choice easy. Now if they would open a location in my area we would be all set.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Normally when buying a gun, or gun accessory you get to make a decision.

Good price, and crappy service.
    Or higher price with great service.

ZX does good price with good service, so they make the choice easy. Now if they would open a location in my area we would be all set.

With an extensive selection of old milsurp guns. (Hey, a fella can wish can't he? :):)

TheSpark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2013
    My last gun was bought from ZXGun and there is a good chance my next one will be as well.

ZXGun is cheaper than Gander mountain on everything.

d30carls

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Cicero, IN
    i have not been to their store because they are so far away but have delt with them through the Indy 1500 i believe that is their Goshen store that does it though the prices are extremely reasonable wish they would build a store in hamilton county i would never leave

Top Bottom