• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aronhubbard

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Greenfield, IN
    Glad to see some Justified fans, cool! I love the show, in fact I do a weekly podcast covering the episodes at my site baldmove.com. Next week we're going to do a season wrap up cast with one of the writer/producers of the show, Taylor Elmore. If you have any questions you have lingering from season three or looking ahead to season four, let me know and I'll pass them on and report back with any answers!

I personally loved the finale. It's hard to top Mags, and especially her exit, but I thought this finale was *overall* stronger than last year's finale, and if you consider the final four episodes as one arc, the finale arc this season was much stronger. "JESUS CHRIST!", "That's cute", and "OH SH--, it's a piggy bank!", just a lot of memorable stuff.

The only sour note was Quarles kidnapping random camping family X... other than that, just awesome. One of the best shows on TV.

Bshaw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Kokomo
    Justified Fan

I was turned onto Justified by a coworker and it is one of my favorite shows on television. Cant wait for next season

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I thought Arlo was going to kill Quarles. The camping family was a nice touch, I thought. especially when the mom got dropped off. That made me root for a quicker end to Quarles.

Rollerman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 1, 2012
    Goshen
    Glad to see some Justified fans, cool! I love the show, in fact I do a weekly podcast covering the episodes at my site baldmove.com. Next week we're going to do a season wrap up cast with one of the writer/producers of the show, Taylor Elmore. If you have any questions you have lingering from season three or looking ahead to season four, let me know and I'll pass them on and report back with any answers!

I personally loved the finale. It's hard to top Mags, and especially her exit, but I thought this finale was *overall* stronger than last year's finale, and if you consider the final four episodes as one arc, the finale arc this season was much stronger. "JESUS CHRIST!", "That's cute", and "OH SH--, it's a piggy bank!", just a lot of memorable stuff.

The only sour note was Quarles kidnapping random camping family X... other than that, just awesome. One of the best shows on TV.

I agree, the show is one of the best on TV, right up there with Red Jacket!
    Will deffinatly check out your pod casts.

Other than the hat story from Arlo I'm not buying into it.
    Have a hard time believeing he would kill trooper Tom?
    Be interesting to see how Arlo's story may develope in season 4...or maybe it won't? :dunno:

I wouldn't be suprised if Quarles returns for season 4 with an amputee CC rig!
    The piggy bank comment was great!

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    ...I wouldn't be suprised if Quarles returns for season 4 with an amputee CC rig!...

Might be difficult, particularly given the fact that he never came up with the $500K for Theo.......and the kidnapping that will send him to prison, would be easier for the mob to hit him in prison.

Perhaps he can share a cell with Dickie and Dewey before the funeral. Though honestly, an complete amputation of that nature, and wasn't tied off.......would make him dead in seconds.

Yeah, I know. Its Hollywood.

Top Bottom