Please reply by conversation.

JimmyR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Clark County
    SOLD

Up for sale is a Kahr CM9 in very good condition. It's a great CC/BUG, but I'm looking at getting something else, and personally, the more I shoot, the more I realize I like SA/DA. Striker fire is great, just not for me. No failures, no hiccups, I probably put somewhere between 100-200 rounds through it, but I got it used, so total round count is unknown, but probably well under 1000 rounds.

Gun comes with 1 6rd flush magazine and 1 7rd magazine with extension. Also comes with Desantis Nemesis pocket holster. May be willing to add up to 100 rounds USA Ammo FMJ for right deal.

Located in Clark County, IN. I'm asking $425 obo. Willing to travel up to 1 hr for meet. The closer you are, the more likely I will come down in price. Farther away, well, my price is gonna be a little firmer.

Primary trade interests are CZ-2075 Rami alloy in 9mm. Other trades considered, but cash is king. Please send all offers to PM.

LTCH/IN DL required at time of sale. Any offers submitted imply that buyer is a proper person in the state of Indiana.

Offer will be crosslisted on Armslist, INGO buyers will receive more flexibility than Armslist.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom