• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jdrex

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2011
    Brownsburg, USA
    I received a CW9 as a gift after letting someone close to me know that I wanted a good CCW. It was a gift so I can't complain and I know that what you carry is an individual choice and varies greatly. I like the weapon and it fits nicely in my hand (have not been to the range yet). It also fits well with the Tagua IPH that she gave me with it.

What do you folks think of Kahr and more specifically the CW9?

Thanks,
    John-soon-to-be-at-the-range...

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I own a Khar CW 9 they are very nice and reliable weapons! it should serve you well! as with any new hand gun go put a couple hundred rounds threw it to break it in.

marshallartist

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Brownsburg
    I carry the CM9 (think of it as the CW9's little brother) on a daily basis and I love it. It shoots better than I would expect for a gun it's size and has been very reliable, even during the break-in period. Opinions vary on the trigger. It is a bit long with a crisp break at the end kind of like a good revolver or the first trigger pull on a well worn CZ75. Personally I like it but some don't.

Squib

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Wow! Somebody really likes you! The CW9 is one of the best CCWs out there. Mine has been great. It has never failed to function perfectly. There are smaller 9s out there, but they are almost too small. The CW9 is a perfect fit. Congratulations!

Top Bottom