Karate Demonstration/Class - FREE (April 9th)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Milkshakeed

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Indianapolis
    As a disclaimer, Roadie told me this is the place to post this, not trying to spam an awesome site.

This Thursday (April 9th) I am having a karate demonstration/class in Martinsville at the karate academy I run out there. It is located at Zion Fellowship Baptist Church (7520 IN-142, Martinsville, IN 46151). This is a great class. Adults and Kids welcome. We are having a sword demonstration as well as breaking bricks. After class we have pizza and cookies. Doors open at 6:00PM and class starts at 6:30 PM and runs to 7:30 - 8:00. There is no cost for this Thursday (April 9th), the cost for regular class is minimal and you can PM me for that info, BUT this class is FREE! Please PM me or email me at yoji@gmau.org if you have any questions or to let me know you're coming and how many. Or just show up. I look forward to meeting many of you.

A little about the GMAU (Gospel Martial Arts Union). Since our founding in 1986 the GMAU has grown to include membership in 48 states and 19 foreign countries and is one of the largest conservative Christian martial arts organizations in the world. We have seen thousands of people come to Christ and rejoiced as more and more churches are establishing Christ-centered martial arts ministries. In addition to our worldwide membership we have over 30 official “GMAU Academies” operating out of churches and Christian schools in the central Indiana area.

OUR PURPOSE
    The GMAU was founded as an organization to encourage and aid Christian martial arts. To that extent, the GMAU has developed a distinctly Christian philosophy of martial arts that is Bible-centric in its origin and purpose. We endeavor to publish, propagate, and set a national and international standard for true Christian martial arts philosophy. Simply put, the GMAU is a Christian martial arts organization, not just an organization for Christians who practice the martial arts.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Welcome to INGO!

I looked at your website and noticed that the director of your Zionsville academy is an old friend of mine. It's a small world.

Top Bottom