• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I actually have that exact upper from them, but in a 5” barrel and on a PSA Glock mag lower. I’ve run a couple hundred rounds through it without any stoppages.

That said, when I received the upper, nothing was torqued and there was no threadlocker or anything used anywhere. I could disassemble the entire thing easily by hand. I emailed them and they apologized for letting it slip through that way and offered to fix it. I declined since it was much easier to fix myself, but they did at least offer.

Overall I am happy and satisfied with their product.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I actually have that exact upper from them, but in a 5” barrel and on a PSA Glock mag lower. I’ve run a couple hundred rounds through it without any stoppages.

That said, when I received the upper, nothing was torqued and there was no threadlocker or anything used anywhere. I could disassemble the entire thing easily by hand. I emailed them and they apologized for letting it slip through that way and offered to fix it. I declined since it was much easier to fix myself, but they did at least offer.

Overall I am happy and satisfied with their product.

Is that the one you showed me. If so very nice piece.

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    Well I don't believe anybody when they have something to say about Karri hardware, They have absolutely nothing in stock, as far as I can tell there out of business and left their website up. I've tried contacting them through their contact portal. I can't find a single thing that it would let me put in my cart.

I understand if your products are flying off the shelf and the supply chain is strained but at least put something on your website.

Top Bottom