• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Can someone explain to me why I keep getting logged off? Every time I start typing a post and then submit, I get an error message stating to refresh and log back in again. Of course when I re-log in, my post disappears! This is highly frustrating and the new changes have not been use friendly to put it mildly! Someone please tell me what I need to change or what exactly I am doing wrong or I may need to stop coming here because participation isn't working out for me!

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Can't answer about "why", but until you get the issue solved, highlight and copy your comment so if you get logged out you can just log back in and click "paste" and "submit".

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    BEFORE logging in, slick on the "remember me" box and that should solve the problem.

AnthonyG

Gentard
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    Ann Arbor
    Can someone explain to me why I keep getting logged off? Every time I start typing a post and then submit, I get an error message stating to refresh and log back in again. Of course when I re-log in, my post disappears! This is highly frustrating and the new changes have not been use friendly to put it mildly! Someone please tell me what I need to change or what exactly I am doing wrong or I may need to stop coming here because participation isn't working out for me!

1. Verify in your browser settings that your browser is "Allowing Session Cookies"
    2. Delete all cookies related to ingunowners.com or www.ingunowners.com
    3. Clear temp cache for browser
    4. Completely close out browser, verify in task manager that its not running.
    5. Start browser
    6. Put a check mark in the "Remember Me" box before clicking login.

Standard steps for clearing out "Corrupt Cookies"

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Ugh! I hate corrupt cookies!! The ones that look like chocolate chips from far away but turn out to have raisins in them...YUCK!!
    Nothing is much worse than corrupt cookies!!

Top Bottom