• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tyrusvirus1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Just wanted to share my thoughts on my EDC gun, the Kel Tec PF9. First impressions were positive. My gun has an O.D. Green slide and black frame and the slide seemed to be well finished. Overall the gun seemed to be built pretty solid for the money After attaching the finger extension on the magazine, the grip was adequately comfortable. I do like the 3 dot sights and being a revolver shooter I found the double action trigger pull to be very smooth. The sights were right on out of the box, plenty accurate for self defense. The gun has not malfunctioned in the first 100rds. I was expecting it to have a few hiccups during the break in period, but to my surprise it has run 100% so far. The recoil is snappy and I suggest some grip tape as the rear of the grip tends to hurt the hand a little. Overall I am happy with this little gun! I was able to order it for $230, and so far it has been money well spent.

MJ06IU

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Dec 11, 2010
    Indy
    That is a great price! A buddy of mine just picked one up last week and I didn't expect much from it, however was quite impressed with it out at the range.

Top Bottom