• ...and so much more!
  • joshuamckee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Franklin
    Never rust again!!!!

Try this i had him plate my Ruger lcp and never had a rust issue again.:)
    I will electroplate with hard nickel any KTOGers P11/P40/P32/P3AT or Grendel slide. This is primarily a rust control measure but it does result in a pleasing appearance. I sandblast lightly to a matte finish and plate. The finished look is a clear non-reflecting silver gold. This is what I recommend for CC. Cost is $30 for blue guns and $35 for Parkerized guns. I polish the slide rails and the hammer interface. This reduces hammer friction and rail wear on the frame. Magazine tube plating when included with slide plating is $7.50 for each magazine tube, or $10 individually.

<H2 align=left>Example 1 from Golden Loki website
    pjackg.jpg

<H2 align=left>Example 2 from Golden Loki website
    pjackb.jpg

<H3 align=left>
    PF-9withArmalaser.JPG
    My PF-9 with Armalaser

<H4 align=left>Do not forget to include a note specifying EXACTLY what you want done, and what parts you have sent. Reading and answering many emails every day, I will probably not remember exactly what you wanted and if I have to contact you it delays your return. If a note from you is in your "job box" there is no doubt. If you have removed any parts at all, sights etc., before shipping please note that also.

ALWAYS include some way to contact you, Email is best. <H3 align=center>PLEASE NOTE..THIS IS IMPORTANT <H4 align=left>Don't remove anything from your slide except the barrel and the recoil spring set. On of my worst problems is slides sent to me with missing parts and no parts list included. Unless I use valuable shop time to examine them and tabulate every part, I waste time on on reassembly searching for parts that were never sent and have to contact you about it. If you do have to send me a gun or slide with missing parts or extra parts, please include in the parcel a note of what is missing or extra.

DON"T send your KT zipper bag or box or anything else that is not listed and could be lost. Keep the packaging as simple as possible. <H4 align=left>Send your slide to me by mail, preferably. Send only the slide, not the frame. Tape up all parts in a sandwich baggie. Stuff the box with crushed newsprint to prevent rattling. Heavy or exotic padding is not necessary, crushed newsprint will do just fine, that's all you'll get back. <H4 align=left>Please!!! Use a FREE US Mail small "Priority" Mail box!! Do not send in one of those cardboard envelopes! Ask the P.O. clerk for a FREE small box!! Do not worry about sending me a box, USPS ships them to me in bulk 300 at a time. Please enclose a Priority Mail stamp and a SELF ADDRESSED LABEL, addressed by you. This will be enough for one pound, 16 ounces or less.

DO NOT SENT POSTAGE METER STAMPS.
    POSTAGE METER STAMPS ARE TIME LIMITED
    AND MY LOCAL POST OFFICE MAY NOT ACCEPT
    THEN I'LL HAVE TO PAY FOR YOUR RETURN POSTAGE. That's the part I won't like. <H4 align=left>Do not put any package weighing more than one pound(16 oz) in a drop box, or it will be returned to you under suspicion of it being a letter bomb. All packages over 16 oz must be handed to a mail clerk in person. This is a Postal rule.
    <H4 align=left>NOTICE, I am on a Rural delivery and pick-up route, and I don't always have extra stamps on hand, so not sending a stamp is a real inconvenience and could delay the return of your slide three days or more. I live far out of town and only drive in weekly for groceries. There is no need to send me a return container because the P.O furnishes them to me in bulk, so I have plenty. Include enough on your check for insurance if you want it insured or registered on return, otherwise I won't insure it or be responsible. There is little cause for worry because Priority Mail is seldom lost. I do accept personal checks from KTogers because I have never yet had any problem with them. Make checks or MOs out to John Fuselier. <H4 align=left>If you want your parts returned by UPS add $15 to the base price for the plating work instead of sending the Priority mail stamp. The UPS charge does include a $100 insurance fee. <H4 align=left>DO NOT EVER SEND ANY PISTOL by MAIL!! That can get us both in a jam. The slide alone can be mailed, it has no serial number and is not considered a firearm. Regardless of what anyone tells you, at the present time only Federal Firearm Licensees can US Mail handguns, or a numbered handgun frame. <H4 align=left>This offer is only to KTOGers for KelTec or Grendel Pistols. KTOGers may qualify for discounts on plating, repairing, accurizing other guns. <H3 align=center>LET'S GO OVER THIS AGAIN FOR CLARITY <H4 align=left>KT blued slide plating is $30 or $35 for Parkerized, and you can mail the slide by itself with USPS and include a special $4.95 priority stamp for return, not including insurance.
    PLEASE, NO NON USPS POSTAGE METER STICKERS. MY LOCAL P.O. DOES NOT ALWAYS ACCEPT THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE DATED
    AND THEY ARE TIME SENSITIVE.
    Magazine tube plating is $7.50 each when sent with the slide, or 10.00 individually.

Please include a SELF ADDRESSED LABEL, but not one of those tiny return labels. If you don't have a blank peel and stick label write or print one on plain paper WITH LARGE TYPE and I will glue it on.

DON'T get crazy with packaging. Just put the parts in a ziplock or baggie, roll it up and put a small amount of crumpled newspaper with it to reduce rattling around. That's good enough and that's the way you'll get it back.

If you suspect any package weighs more than 16 ounces, be sure to pass it over the counter to a Postal clerk. If you put anything heavier than that in a PO drop box it will be returned to you because of suspicion that it is a bomb and you will lose your postage . This is a Postal Rule, and they enforce it.

Allow two to three weeks for return because I do these in batches when I have time. If yours happens to arrive just right, you might get it back in a week. If I am loaded with custom work, it will take longer. Be patient, don't worry, priority mail in small boxes has been very dependable. More dependable, in fact, than special handling and overnght shipping etc. <H2 align=left>CHECK LIST AGAIN and Please be sure to include the following:
    1:A List of contents and a clear description of what you want done
    2:A priority stamp for Return postage or include $5 extra
    3:A Large and clearly addressed return label
    4:A personal Check or Money order made out to John Fuselier
    5:Prices for refinishing are as follows
    Heavy duty Re-bluing of any KT slide-------$30
    Matte Nickel plating of a blued KT slide-- $30
    Matte Nickel plating of a Parkerized slide-$35
    Matte Nickel plating a non KEL-TEC slide __$40 up

Melting before plating either blue or parkerized --$20 more
    Polishing side flats before plating of either slide---$20 more
    <H4 align=left>My address: J. Fuselier, 142 Estate Road, Livingston TX, 77351 WEBSITE--Telephone number 1-936-967-4919 E-MAIL ADDRESS

</H2></H4></H3></H4></H4></H4></H4></H4></H4></H4></H4></H3></H4></H3></H2></H2></H4>

cj5muddslinger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    plainfield
    I've had mine a little over a year now and it's in my truck 90 percent of the time, clean and oiled, and never had a problem........... I'm just say''n

rockydog

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Lake Wawasee Northern IN
    I've had mine a little over a year now and it's in my truck 90 percent of the time, clean and oiled, and never had a problem........... I'm just say''n

Yeah, "I'm just saying" too :): I've never seen anything like it and i've had alot of pistols in the last 30yrs. I really like the gun and don't plan on getting rid of it anytime soon. I'm sure it was just a bad blueing job or a bad batch of steel. I've been wearing the p-40 in the same holster IWB since this happened and it hasn't even thought about rusting. I'm hoping to get John (above) to redo both of mine in a hard chrome finish. :rockwoot:

Deet

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    NWI
    I also have had rust form on my Keltec P11 Magazine, I keep it oiled but rust keeps appearing. I carry it 24/7. Just learning to live with it.

Top Bottom