• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Anyone have any first-hand experience with these? How do they run?

Any major problems?

What do you like about it?

Thanks.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    They fold up for carry or storage and they accept Glock mags (or other popular handgun models). Other then that they go bang.

I see why people like them. I like the concept. I was not impressed with the ones I have shot. Not a comfortable platform IMO.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Front sight is worthless. Aftermarket quad rail so you can fold it with a red dot installed is a good idea (you case storage case then has to be taller to make it fit. . Build quality is average, Neat design. If folder and locked about as safe as you can make a gun outside a safe for storage.

The other bad thing is kel-tec does not seem to make anything anymore. Or they are all sold out. I have had one on order 4 months. LGS say he has orders at several distributers. I think Kel-tec is german or spanish for frozen honey.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Ive shot a couple of them an would like to have one myself. Had no problems out of them at all. But the thing that kind of worries me now is ammo price. the cool thing about them before was that they were cheap to shoot due to being in pistol calibers, but now thats not the case.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    They have somewhat of a break-in period. If you break them in with the heavier grain ammo... then the lighter grains will give you no issue. I have a 9mm Glock model and I love it.

cjfarmer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2011
    Princeton, Indiana
    I had one and didn't care for it.. It's a cool concept, but it just didnt fit me. Hard to get a cheek weld and with me being around 6'5, it was uncomfortable for me to shoot.

LD36

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Bloomington, IN
    I had one that used the Glock mags. Accuracy was so so, but it did tend to jam alot. Maybe I didn't shoot it enough to break it in but regardless, it was a cool concept and I enjoyed shooting it. I do regret selling it. At the time, i wasn't aware of any aftermarket accessories.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Anyone have any first-hand experience with these? How do they run?

Any major problems?

What do you like about it?

Thanks.
    Back in 07 when we got ours, we ended up with one that had the infamous F'd up front sight. No matter how many times you rebuilt it, it was not going to get to center. It was canted. I ripped it off and replaced it.

They are light so they have some recoil. At 5'10" I find the gun a bit too short but it is not mine, it is my GF's. She is 5'9" and it is too short for her too but hey it was her first long gun purchase.

With a little more than $300 in it and using our Glock mags, I like it as a stash gun. I also bought a bunch of 33rd mags for $18 each so I am fine with that as well. Fun range gun and carry's great in a lap top case.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom