• ...and so much more!
  • ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I wanted to show INGOrs my completed Kel Tec Sub 2000 project. I am VERY happy with how this all turned out.

The project started with a stock Kel Tec Sub 2000 in the Glock 9mm configuration. Thanks to Tommy2Tone for making a swap with me so I could finally get one of these bad boys.

Here are the improvements I made:

+ Red Lion Indexing Forend
    + Hogue grip
    + NC Star Mini-Holographic Red Dot
    + Blackhawk folding mini forned grip
    + BSA Mini red laser w/ pressure switch
    + Red Lion Front Sight with rail
    + Red Lion Muzzle Comp

So....here it is!

FULL SIDE SHOTS

IMG_4852.jpg

IMG_4855.jpg

FOREND CLOSE UPS: I used a bicycle tire inner tube to keep the laser pressure switch in place. Great use for old inner tubes. Used the same technique on my AR-15 GripPod. Also used plastic zip ties to hold the pressure switch cord in place and also allow it to stay put even when folded.

IMG_4853.jpg

IMG_4856.jpg

IMG_4861.jpg

IMG_4857.jpg

LOOKING DOWN THE BARREL

IMG_4854.jpg

IMG_4859.jpg

IMG_4862.jpg

FOLDED FOR STORAGE: The Red Lion Indexing Forend allows the forend to be rotated 90 degrees to allow the gun to still fold up while allowing you to keep all your rail accessories on and also keep your sights zeroed in.

IMG_4864.jpg

IMG_4863.jpg

Overall, I really like this gun and love my new set up.

Check out my other post about the "assassin case" I made to hold my Sub 2000 and Glock 17. Now....if I could just find that Glock 26 to complete the project. :):

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/general_firearms_discussion/281489-new_assassin_case.html

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I have a stock sub 2000. Still thinking what I want to do to it. And I'm still on the fence about the indexing stock.
    I like that I can put my 2000 in a briefcase. The optic sticking out 90 degrees would prevent that.
    I have been thinking about the rear stock, adding some type of cushion. It beats me up everytime I fire it.

Top Bottom