• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ggglobert9

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Ft Wayne
    try the KBI mags...I have 3 33 rounders that work great...9mm usually shooting pmc and some old norinco round ball 115gr fmjs without any problems...when done I use gun scrubber on all reachable parts the down the bbl on a brush then oil it, takes about 2 minutes to clean and ready to go for the next time.

Zachoff

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2009
    N.W. Indiana
    Mine has been very reliable. I never clean it ( I will )and has worked fine with 500 rounds through it, .40 cal with Glock mag. Mounted a laser on it with a simple mount on the stock forearm and added a simple Kel-tec sling. Dead on at 75 yards. $ 13.97 box of Federal .40 cal from Wamart. That's all I need. Blyths has new one in nine, with S & W mag for $349.00.

dboz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Greenwood
    I think this is a good idea for an optic mounting solution

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxeKzpK9OgI]YouTube - Homemade folding scope mount for a Kel-Tec sub2000 rifle[/ame]

t413

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    NE IN
    I like that optic mount in the video.
    Kel-tec should have made that instead of their worthless side folding scope mount, which was spring loaded and never held zero.

Zachoff

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2009
    N.W. Indiana
    Perfect combo, .40 Sub-2000 and Glock 27

picture.php

Last edited:

kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    Where can I find the KBI .40 Glock mags?

CDNN has KCI or Khan Korean mags. $9.99 for G-22 15 rders and $16.99 for the 31 rd. I've ordered several for a new KT Subby and will keep you posted. BIL got a couple for his G-19 and ironically they didn't have any failures during his initial test fire while the Glock factory mags did. Don't think it was a mag issue tho'. Glock mags used first. Maybe a little limp wristing till he got the hang of it. My Subby has been 100% out of box, w/ the first test drive.(50 rds) . Will be buying another in 9mm. I like the Hi Point carbines also and have found them very reliable. Have a 995 TS and will be getting the first 4095TS I see. 10rds only here tho.Anyway.....

GLOCK Mags

Smitty506th

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    My friend had one and I didn't like it. It needed a buffer that wouldn't slam your arm. High recoil makes it harder for followup shots and he had a load of failures using factory ammo. In the end (right before he wised up and sold it) the safety kept popping out and making the weapon fail. I would save your money. You could always buy a Glock and throw a stock kit on it. The stock kits only cost around $100 and you would still be using Glock Mags.

kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    A correct shoulder weld will pretty much negate the recoil. Just hold it snug. My 40 is pretty gentle.

t413

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    NE IN
    it would jam with all ammo wwb blazer federal i dont own the gun no more i sold it because it was no fun

+1
    I had a G17 version that kept jamming on WWB 9mm.
    It also started to ram/seat bullets futher into the brass, so much so that the brass necks would bulge.
    This was after 500 rounds.
    After 1,000 rounds of WWB (Thats all I used), it became no fun to clear jams and throw away unfired smashed/over seated rounds.

Fun gun when it worked and great idea, but I wouldn't get one again unless they fixed it.

Top Bottom