• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    I bought a brand new K32 and had it break on the 2nd round of the second magazine fired at the range. I sent it back to KelTec and they immediately sent back a new one (different SN). I have fired a few hundred rounds through it and carry it every day, either as a back-up to my primary or on occasion by itself.

jimes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    West Lafayette
    For me the P-3AT is a must for my EDC (everyday carry). If SHTF and my primary, LC9, goes out then I know I can count on the P-3AT. Never had a jam or a problem.

1911 mike

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    3rd rock from the sun
    I have owned my P11 for several years and all I can say is after 2,020 rounds it has been great. No problems with it and if I needed another 9mm I would buy another. 11 shots. said to be one of the smallest 9mm's out there. I paid $246 for mine about 2 years ago.

hbm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Greenwood
    I own 3, one of them has problems... the other 2 have been flawless; over 500 rds through them. Verrry ammo selective!!! excellent, compact, easy to carry and inexpenseive. Good gun to use to learn some very basic gunsmith skils on(and you will .

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I have owned my P11 for several years and all I can say is after 2,020 rounds it has been great. No problems with it and if I needed another 9mm I would buy another. 11 shots. said to be one of the smallest 9mm's out there. I paid $246 for mine about 2 years ago.

2020 rounds?

You count every single round you put through your gun? :dunno:

Top Bottom