• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbrich

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 6, 2009
    Gas City, IN
    I shot a buddy of mines and it shot pretty good. I really enjoyed it since I'm a lefty. It did have a lot of action noise in your ear though.

RBJ13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Noblesville
    Never shot one, but got to hold one at Four Guns in Lafayette. The guy there didn't like it because he said it was too heavy. I guess with 20 rounds of .308 that could be true. Let's be honest, though, it is a bullpup so it was designed with that in mind.

Being a broke college kid, it would be impossible for me to get one, let alone pay to shoot it often.

I always had it on my want list, but after holding one, it shot to the top of my "gotta have one sometime" list.

:twocents:

The Meach

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Nobletucky
    that gun has no iron sights which is a big minus to me.

I've noticed that alot nowadays. Manufacturers seem to not want to include irons on their guns at all.

High end ARs are notorious for this. On one hand it does give the gun a streamlined look and makes it more customizable. You can put the exact sights you want to on it. Also most people are running optics nowadays.

On the other hand, it drives me nuts to have to pay 100 dollars or more for a pair of decent irons that come as standard equipment on my 100 dollar mosin nagant that was built in 1925. I know that a nice set of buis are worth it, and can outshoot any blade sight ak, sks, mosin, or even the standard set of peep sights on an A1 upper. But seriously just give me a POS chinese made craptastic set of set of sights so I can at least shoot my brand new 2000 dollar gun a couple times before I have to go blow another thousand bucks on good sights and optics.

Sorry for the thread jack.

Dave Doehrman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Great review.Sorry you had to put so much blood into it.Repped.

Thanks for the rep, but it wasn't all that bad. The rain sight just dinged my forehead enough to get the blood flowing. It bothered the guys around me more than it bothered me. The RFB would probably be ok with the ACOG, but you would have to be very careful and pay attention to eye relief.

I'm going to look at some tactical scope options. I'd like to see what the RFB would do at 500 yards with my reloads and decent optics. The EoTech is great for close quarters and even out to 200 yards but beyond that, I need some help from the optics.

Top Bottom