Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    I have the following for sale/trade-
    20220306_115710.jpg

20220306_115742.jpg
    Excellent condition Kel-Tec RFB second generation. Purchased here from a fellow Ingo member. Functions flawlessly and is very accurate. After getting it I realized I have way too many 308 rifles and not one AK-47 in the inventory. After tuning the gas system and zeroing the Sig Romeo I was able to hit steel plates out to 300 yards. Comes with three Kel-Tec polymer magazines, sling, manual, extended top rail-the original shorter rail is also included- bottom rail, Magpul vertical foregrip. $1,600, if you want the Sig Romeo $1725, or best reasonable offer .

The Sig Romeo will come with the box paperwork and everything that it comes with. This is the shake awake version.

I will also take a partial trade of a quality AK-47. Under folding or wooden stock. Of course depending on what brand AK and what you have with it it could be a partial + cash on your end or full trade, with the Sig Romeo included.

Another trade option would be a HK MP5 clone type clone.

Magazines and ammunition a plus to even out the trade. I am in Clark County I'm willing to drive halfway, up to an hour or maybe an hour and 20 minutes, to meet for the right deal.

TRADE PENDING

Attachments

• 20220306_115710.jpg
      20220306_115710.jpg
      439.1 KB · Views: 35
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom