• ...and so much more!
  • pyzik

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    SE MI
    ...Is awesome.

Have had my Whirlwind (one of the first with open assist) for about 7 years. About 3 or 4 years after getting it the open assist stopped working. I still carried it for a while then got a Gerber and tossed the Kershaw in my knife box and forgot about it.
    Went to order a Kershaw Leek yesterday and decided to look at their warranty. No questions asked, send your knife in for free repair and sharpening for life. If they can't fix it, you get a new one.
    So I dropped mine in the mail yesterday.

Kershaw has a life long customer with me. I am still buying the Leek just cause they are awesome.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    i agree great warranty and great products. i semi stripped my pocket clips on my zero tolerance and kershaw blur, they not only sent me replacements for that they sent me a sweet little key chain tool thats 7 bucks at countycomm for free. they are a great company

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    i agree great warranty and great products. i semi stripped my pocket clips on my zero tolerance and kershaw blur, they not only sent me replacements for that they sent me a sweet little key chain tool thats 7 bucks at countycomm for free. they are a great company

:+1: Kershaw has one of the best warranties and their customer service is unbeatable!

hubbard

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    NW Indy
    I agree they are great. My 'assist' stopped working about 5 years after I bought it. I sent it in and they sent a new knife, no questions asked.

Patrolman1981

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    Richmond, In
    Kershaw is tops!!!! I had a Kershaw Blur tanto that I had for several years. It got pretty much destroyed at work, and it was my fault not a material or craftmanship defect at all. I sent it to Kershaw expecting to get it fixed for a price. 3 weeks later I got a brand new in the box tanto blur shipped to my door for free!!!! I will for sure buy Kershaw in the future.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Kershaw and Esee ( formerly Rat Cutlery) both have great customer service and a no questions asked warranty. They also produce great knives.

Mike Elzinga

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    NWI
    I sell kershaw stuff at my store and have had great luck with the customer service and warranty issues. I have sold a good amount of them and am happy to carry their products.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    And the better of the Kershaws are still made in the USA. That is why I bought my first one, a Leek, then I got the bigger Shallot. Love them both, one goes everywhere with me.

Top Bottom