• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • evsnova74

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Near-east Indy
    I've been changing a lot of things about my EDC items since I started carrying. The best thing I've done in in this area is start hanging my keys on a belt loop, which frees up a front pocket, prevents the wear and tear on the pocket and they're not so likely to get all tangled up. But I hate how I jingle everywhere I go now. So I'm just curious if there are any out of the box solutions for carrying keys? Seems like this is the best place to ask...

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Looks like it's what you want.

Key_Ring_Holder.jpg

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    I have been carrying keys on my loop for 10 years, never once lost them. I have 12 on the ring currently. The jingling is easy to control, put a couple pieces of rubber or a few small o-rings in the right spots and the keys won't jingle as much. Plastic coated keys help too.

Bigest thing to remember, get rid of the clutter (store cards, charms, car door clickers, really thick keys)

Last edited:

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Can you get one of those small pouches (think cell phone, tape measure, knife size etc.) with a belt clip on it to put your keys in and hook them to your pants?

evsnova74

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Near-east Indy
    I haven't even really looked for lack of knowing where. Is there a good site with lots of selection of pouches with belt loops? I need one for my spare phone battery too, but cursory google searches came up short because I just don't know the right terms.

Looks like it's what you want.

Key_Ring_Holder.jpg

That's perfect. Exactly what I imagined. I was going to ask where that pic is from but upon quoting you I see that it's unclemikesle.com. Thanks!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I haven't even really looked for lack of knowing where. Is there a good site with lots of selection of pouches with belt loops? I need one for my spare phone battery too, but cursory google searches came up short because I just don't know the right terms.

That's perfect. Exactly what I imagined. I was going to ask where that pic is from but upon quoting you I see that it's unclemikesle.com. Thanks!

Im sure you can find many models like that on many websites that sell supply for law enforcement and security.
    That's just the first picture I could find and I haven't look at that particular site.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Think "knives"

Rocky Mountain Knife Works usually offers lots of knife-cases. I bought 12 Stanley belt-pouches that exactly fit my G-21 and -30 magazines. 50¢ each + postage. Shiny, black, basket-weave, w/ snap. EBG

gunluvr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    I found I dont need all the keys I carry. I go through and eliminate some occaisionally, eliminates the bulk.

Top Bottom