• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MickeyBlueEyes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    BFE, Indiana
    Military Park, indianapolis, Saturday. I went there with my brother, his wife, my niece and my son. I was carrying my Glock, 4 spare mags on the stroller in plain view, and my large M-tech Beast. Not one cop said a word to me, no civilian ran to a cop crying about a man with a gun and best of all, no park employees or otherwise said a word. I'm starting to think that all of these posts about yahoos that get confronted, and wondering what it is they are doing to draw so much attention to themselves?

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Military Park, indianapolis, Saturday. I went there with my brother, his wife, my niece and my son. I was carrying my Glock, 4 spare mags on the stroller in plain view, and my large M-tech Beast. Not one cop said a word to me, no civilian ran to a cop crying about a man with a gun and best of all, no park employees or otherwise said a word. I'm starting to think that all of these posts about yahoos that get confronted, and wondering what it is they are doing to draw so much attention to themselves?

I agree. I have never had an issue and if I was stopped I would not create a issue. Just doesn't make sense.

4 mags? Wow. That might be over estimating your needs a bit :D I carry a couple 8 rounders for my 1911 and need to find a speed strip or for my S&W 640-3 that I pocket carry. 90% of the time I have 2 guns on me and you would be hard pressed to notice them.

MickeyBlueEyes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    BFE, Indiana
    Interesting take about the four spare mags girls. I suppose nobody has ever been in a situation where they needed more anything ever, but I have. Nothing to do with bad marksmanship. If you ever need a demonstration, PM me and we can do some shooting together on my range out back.

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Interesting take about the four spare mags girls. I suppose nobody has ever been in a situation where they needed more anything ever, but I have. Nothing to do with bad marksmanship. If you ever need a demonstration, PM me and we can do some shooting together on my range out back.

Thank you for your service Sir.

I hear you. I carry a speedloader for my J frame I cc. You never know when you may need more than 5 rounds.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I agree. I have never had an issue and if I was stopped I would not create a issue. Just doesn't make sense.

4 mags? Wow. That might be over estimating your needs a bit :D I carry a couple 8 rounders for my 1911 and need to find a speed strip or for my S&W 640-3 that I pocket carry. 90% of the time I have 2 guns on me and you would be hard pressed to notice them.

Not if the Zombie Apocalypse starts........... ;)

Top Bottom