• ...and so much more!
  • Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Saw this on another forum. Hey, it's not like Russia has never run propaganda before.

Our correspondent, Damien McElroy, has spoken to the doctor at the centre of the claims that snipers that shot people in Kiev were hired by Maidan leaders:
    Olga Bogomolets said she had not told Mr Paet that policemen and protesters had been killed in the same manner.
    "Myself I saw only protesters. I do not know the type of wounds suffered by military people," she told The Telegraph. "I have no access to those people."
    But she said she had asked for a full forensic criminal investigation into the deaths that occurred in the Maidan. "No one who just sees the wounds when treating the victims can make a determination about the type of weapons. I hope international experts and Ukrainian investigators will make a determination of what type of weapons, who was involved in the killings and how it was done. I have no data to prove anything.
    "I was a doctor helping to save people on the square. There were 15 people killed on the first day by snipers. They were shot directly to the heart, brain and arteries. There were more than 40 the next day, 12 of them died in my arms.
    "Our nation has to ask the question who were the killers, who asked them to come to Ukraine. We need good answers on the basis of expertise."
    Mr Paet's assertion that an opposition figure was behind the Maidan massacre was not one she could share.
    "I think you can only say something like this on the basis of fact," she said. "Its not correct and its not good to do this. It should be based on fact."
    She said the new government in Kiev had assured her a criminal investigation had begun but that she had not direct contact with it so far.
    "They told me they have begun a criminal process and if they say that I believe them. The police have not given me any information on it."

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Did a quick google search, many others are saying the same / similar things. If this is true, i cannot imagine why Western news outlets arent/werent reoprting on this :rolleyes:

Probably because the western news media was told not to report on it by the western authoritarian governments who probably were the snipers.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Propaganda is everywhere. Feb 7 the bbc reports Assistant Secretary of State and US Ambassador to Ukraine are talking about who should and should not be in the new Ukrainian government. They're discussing a coup d'état and the only thing that gets reported in the US MSM is how Nulamd said "**** the EU" and had to apologies for it but had no time to dive into what was actually being discussed on the tape.

BBC News - Ukraine crisis: Leaked phone call embarrasses US

We are just as bad as the Russians at playing the propaganda game. Everyone is comfortable acknowledging it when the bs stats are weighted against gun ownership and the media bias towards the progressives but when it comes to foreign policy, so many people bury their heads in the sand and think we are always the guy in the white hat.

Top Bottom