• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    Who are the Kimber dealers in/around Indianapolis? Gonna be looking for a Custom II Stainless II in 9mm in the near future. I could easily call around but would like this to be as easy as possible. I have my preferred stores, of course. But am unsure if they are Kimber dealers. I am not opposed to used, haven't seen any in classifieds, either.

Please don't tell me to get a 45. Got one. I am looking for a 9mm for my daughter to shoot as well. And I do not want to buy from Gunbroker if I can avoid it. Like to stay local if you know what I mean,

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Bradis is a Kimber Master Dealer also some of the nicest people in the business imho. I just picked up my first Kimber from them a few weeks ago:yesway:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    We do not normally stock the 9mm Kimbers, but would be happy to order one for you. That would require a 10% deposit, and Kimber is currently quoting a 4-6 MONTH lead time on most of their firearms.

weaverml34

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    Bradis would be my first choice but Elmores in Greenwood typically has a nice selection of Kimbers. They might have one in stock if you don't want to wait.

Top Bottom