• ...and so much more!
  • Noble Sniper

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Anderson, Indiana
    Hello, I have owned a Kimber Royal II for the last couple of years and have carried it quite often. I am spending more and more time in the woods anymore and am thinking about selling this and getting back into a Glock in 40S&W, 10mm, or 45acp. Not as worried about dinging up a Glock. The Kimber has some blueing wear mostly on the release and safety from holstering. I did upgrade the springs iwth a set from Wolff and never had a hiccup out of it. I am wondering what its worth honestly. I have an idea but hate to list something and look pretentious :): Any ideas folks? Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

kimber6.jpg

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    100   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    Does it include the box and everything it came with? If so, I would put it in the range of $750-$850. From some research it is a discontinued model with a newer updated version out. The discontinued ones can be purchased on Gunbroker for $930-$1000. Hope this help:ingo:s

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    if you r looking to sell and make a trade pm me. my kimber needs a friend.

Exactly what I was thinking. Man, that's scary. But the post above is pretty accurate for price. Buds and Gunbroker can be used as tools. But a buyer would also pay transfer and shipping from them. Keep that in mind. Too bad you aren't a little closer, I have a Glock 22 and some cash for you. Hmmmmm...

Top Bottom