At home
    minorityreport2.jpg

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    When you think you have seen some of the dumbest stuff that could happen, then this shows up.

Poor kid, I bet he thinks twice about doing the right thing in the future, "Hell, I'll be punished anyway, may as well do it"

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I think it's cool the parents pressed until the principal was forced to issue the apology he was so dead set against giving :)

varasha

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Indy East Side
    And if you were the kids friends, why did you tell on him for doing the right thing? I think its a bad lesson to always go a tell someone of authority when something happens. That only leads to big government and unhappy people. Don't rat on your friends!!! (also don't support crimes)

Integraholic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    At home
    And if you were the kids friends, why did you tell on him for doing the right thing? I think its a bad lesson to always go a tell someone of authority when something happens. That only leads to big government and unhappy people. Don't rat on your friends!!! (also don't support crimes)
    They are 5 years old. They don't comprehend that kind of thing.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    why did you tell on him for doing the right thing? I think its a bad lesson to always go a tell someone of authority when something happens. That only leads to big government and unhappy people. Don't rat on your friends!!! (also don't support crimes)

It didn't say they did. It says, "when the other boys started talking about it...", so maybe a teacher or someone overheard them just talking about it amongst themselves.
    The article isn't very clear on that point.

Top Bottom