• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • theturtle06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Denver, CO
    My Benchmade 585 mini-barrage resting on my new STI. I effing LOVE this little knife. Shames the Kershaw I was carrying daily, and that's saying something. That lil' Kershaw was a nice little knife.

knifesti.jpeg

finnegan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Clark County
    EDC is a SOG Trident folder. Love the thing. Have had it for over a year and its still sharp from the box.

Just ordered and anxiously awaiting a Blackhawk Tatang. I've heard nothing but good things about this blade, and am thinking of forging a similar design with some modifications in edge architecture/ grinds.

blackhawk_tatang_stumped.jpg

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    EDC is a SOG Trident folder. Love the thing. Have had it for over a year and its still sharp from the box.

Just ordered and anxiously awaiting a Blackhawk Tatang. I've heard nothing but good things about this blade, and am thinking of forging a similar design with some modifications in edge architecture/ grinds.

blackhawk_tatang_stumped.jpg

That looks cool. :yesway: When you get it, please post a picture of it with the sheath. I can't find any pictures of the sheath on the web.

Thanks...

finnegan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Clark County
    That looks cool. :yesway: When you get it, please post a picture of it with the sheath. I can't find any pictures of the sheath on the web.

Thanks...

I got it today. I'm blown away from initial tests. This thing is the real deal as far as an all-purpose bug out bag knife is concerned. Its balanced perfectly, thick enough to be useful for bushcraft and damned near feels weightless in the hand for defensive purposes. I got it on amazon.com for under $60. Best money I've ever tossed at a pre-made blade.
    My phone is charging tonight so no sheath pictures, but I do have to say the sheath is a piece of garbage. I'd gladly pay more for a kydex, or at least a leather sheath. Thankfully I know a guy who knows a guy who does custom kydex sheaths; so I'll have one made asap.

Edit: I found a picture of the sheath. This is exactly what mine looks like. I figure I'll stab through it within the first dozen times resheathing.
    15TT10BK_1__11679_zoom.jpg

Pale Rider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Too Close to Home
    did you put carbon fiber on there? or is it coated?

love both those knives, too. that thing was so thick!!! LOL! :patriot:

Damn, I really like your PFC :yesway:. Looks like Cubby took good care of you. The DB is a wicked knife too. I've got a green DB DGG and an tan DBL NSN, both with striped blades.

It's actually.... spray paint... yeah i know, not the best in the world but it's cheap and working well for now. Plan is to send it to Uparmored Knives and have it coated along with the strider.

Traderator it's a beast cubby did an amazing job, this thing is as tough as any tool I've ever owned! I have to give props to tyler though for the razor sharp edge, which isn't easy on a .25" hunk of steel!

Top Bottom