• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • treeman22

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Indy North
    I'm cancelling this trip due to the massive amount of rain KY has already received, and will be receiving.
    Hello everyone,
    I'm putting together a camping trip to the Knob Creek machine gun shoot, from April 10-12. Friday-Sunday.
    Plan currently is to leave Indiana Friday afternoon, and come back Sunday morning or afternoon, depending on wishes of those attending.

Please note, this is a CAMPING trip. We will be camping out at the range. However, if people are only interested in a day-trip, then we will scrap the camping plans.
    Gas and camping fee will be split by those attending. Camping is just $30. So it should be a cheap trip.

Everything is still tentative as I know I will have to work around people's schedules. This is my first time attending, so if you've been there before, feel free to give advice!

As of now, the plan would be to leave from Bloomington. however that can change depending on where people are coming from.

It might be chilly, so plan accordingly.
    Here's a link to the schedule:
    Machine Gun Shoot Schedule

I hope to have a good time there, with plenty of good food, and good stories.

Last edited:

longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    And a tow strap.. And 4 wheel drive..
    Only if you park in the bottoms. But if you do, you will probably be better prepared with at least one of the aforementioned items. If you are camping, you might be able to park on the hill behind the actual show(of merchandise). And it might not rain at all, but if it does, well, you'll see.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    calling for rain all week but clearing up friday and Sat & Sun look good to go. I will be leaving the southside of indy around 600 am hoping to get there early enough to park up on the hill. Hope the lower range isnt flooded

treeman22

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Indy North
    Thanks for the thoughts guys.

Still looking for adventurous people to do some camping! Camping + machineguns is hard to beat! I plan on bringing lots of eats.

treeman22

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Indy North
    Due to the extreme wetness in Kentucky, and the incoming rain, I'm going to cancel this camping trip.

If anyone is going down on Friday, and has an extra seat, please let me know. I will pitch in for gas $$.

brandonq2

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    Montgomery county
    We originally planned to go down Thursday night and camp through the weekend, but due to the latest forecast, we're headed down Friday morning. Hope to do a little fishing on the Ohio Friday, then spend all day at the range Saturday and stay for the night shoots.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    frog-polly-wogg.jpg

personal-umbrella-policy-what-is-it-and-do-i-need-one.jpg

I'm going Friday. I ain't askeered. :D Hopefully the crowd will be light.

Top Bottom