• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    I thought I might finally make one of these....

This sucks!!

NOTICE: KCR regrets to inform our fans and customers that due to major weather damage and unavoidable bridge reconstruction the 2012 Spring Machine Gun Shoot & Military Gun Show has been cancelled. Pass it on. The Fall Shoot is scheduled to go on as planned October 12-14 2012.

690 Ritchey Lane, West Point, KY 40177 • 1 mile off Dixie Highway on Highway 44

Phone: 502-922-4457 Email: KnobCreekRange@AOL.com

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    My question is why did they NOT start on a bridge the day after the last shoot? Kenny too busy counting his cash?

I was thinking the Indiana/Kentucky Bridge from I-64. Attendance seemed smaller the last couple times that I've been there without the bridge problem and I'm unclear on the Storm damage

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    heres a pic from there FB in august.
    300308_250250784995637_113341845353199_843496_4698889_n.jpg

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Sorry, the bridge damage was at KCR, not the I-64 bridge,(although that has not helped) and there has been some recent high water in the creeks around there.

vette3667

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2009
    This seriously sucks. I have been watching all the you tube videos of the night shoots and such. My brother, dad, and I were planning to go for the firs time this year. When will the next one be I wonder.

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    This seriously sucks. I have been watching all the you tube videos of the night shoots and such. My brother, dad, and I were planning to go for the firs time this year. When will the next one be I wonder.

Not sure, but based off of the OP I am guessing sometime in the fall, maybe October time frame, Just a guess though. ;)

I thought I might finally make one of these....

This sucks!!

NOTICE: KCR regrets to inform our fans and customers that due to major weather damage and unavoidable bridge reconstruction the 2012 Spring Machine Gun Shoot & Military Gun Show has been cancelled. Pass it on. The Fall Shoot is scheduled to go on as planned October 12-14 2012.

690 Ritchey Lane, West Point, KY 40177 • 1 mile off Dixie Highway on Highway 44

Phone: 502-922-4457 Email: KnobCreekRange@AOL.com

Man I was hoping to make it to the next one. Talked to some friends that live in the area and we were going to make a big weekend out of it. Guess we will just have to figure out something else to do that weekend.:xmad:

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    Honestly, Im a kinda glad. I really mad that I wasnt gonna be able to make this one so this makes it a little easier to cope with it. Sucks for you guys that were planning on going:):. But I will be able to make it to the Fall one, so lets hope this means there will just be that much more stuff to buy then.

Knob Creek is my most favorite place in the whole world. As soon as its over I already cant wait for the next one. And ill be wearing my new Team INGO shirt i just got in the mail today at the next one, so look for me then. Im thinking about having my username put on back, like a jersey.

hoosier_sully

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Sep 14, 2010
    Valparaiso
    I'm really surprised that the bridge has lasted for as long as it did. One year a group of us took an old school bus down there. That was a blast. All that creaking and popping sure would make your butt pucker. Maybe when they rebuild it it will be two lanes wide.

03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    Oh well, Fall will be here before you know it.
    Besides the Spring shoot is often a mud fest.

A 2 lane bridge would be nice.

This will put hurting on their gun shop business. Maybe the weather already has?
    MrSmitty do you know any more about the storm damage, or was it flood damage? I hadn't heard anything until this thread popped up.

03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    vette that would be big-time hard to do with everything that is involved. It would probably be Fall before you could get all of the doings and details wrapped up.
    But a good alternate to have on standby would work. I'd like to see what that would cost to have and maintain-taxes, insurance and all.

vette3667

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2009
    vette that would be big-time hard to do with everything that is involved. It would probably be Fall before you could get all of the doings and details wrapped up.
    But a good alternate to have on standby would work. I'd like to see what that would cost to have and maintain-taxes, insurance and all.

My wife is an insurance manager and I doubt her or her boss could even make up a number for insurance for something like that. Machine guns, amateurs, explosives, night shooting... No wonder I want to go so bad lol.

Top Bottom