• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The selection of guns was a little light, but there were some decent ammo deals to be had. Picked up some Yugo and Turk 8mm, a surplus Alice pack and a mag for my VZ2008. Should have gotten more of the 8mm, but we thought too long and when we went back to get more it was gone. :(

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Brother called a bit ago, he said the show is turning into a garage sale. A couple of tables had nothing but old wrenches on them.
    He did say he got a good deal on some ammo cans and a few other things

Don't know, depends how you define Garage sales but out of 100s of tables and dozens of out buildings there were maybe 5 - 10 tables that had non-gun items, Like one had pick lock tools, another had locks and couple had survival & camping food, Several had knifes. Where as I would not say those items were gun specific, I think they are in the Ball Park..

But perhaps he goes to higher tone garage sales then I do..

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    The selection of guns was a little light, but there were some decent ammo deals to be had.

You know DD the thing I noticed about this show is that it had a nice selection of ammo, and there was some deals to be had, so different from the last few years...Maybe things are really starting to free up a little. But agreed there were too few firearms.

Brian Ski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    Is Ciener still selling cookies??? Long time joke. When you went to his table and asked for parts for his conversions he would say he was out but he did have cookies....

Porsche911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2015
    United States
    Wanted to go, but it suck up on me. Will try to attend the fall one. I have never been, but a couple of my friends and I keep talking about going. Now I am in the market for my first machine gun too, so hopefully they will have some inventory.

Brian Ski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    Now I am in the market for my first machine gun too, so hopefully they will have some inventory.
    They usually do. A lot of times they do not bring them. With the transfer times you can't be in a hurry. What are you looking to spend and what are you looking for??? Prices are up there. For a lot of them you can buy a new car for the cost. I see the 134 mini gun is back for sale. They guy is asking $325,000. I wonder if that covers shipping??

rj3438

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    Spent several enjoyable hours there today.(First time attending) Lowest price for a transferrable I saw was $5,550 for an M50 Reising. Highest price was $175,000 for an M240.

Brian Ski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    Spent several enjoyable hours there today.(First time attending) Lowest price for a transferrable I saw was $5,550 for an M50 Reising. Highest price was $175,000 for an M240.

I am wondering how the night shoot is doing. It has been a while since I have been there. Saturday night when it gets dark, the night shoot was pretty wild. Shooting the tannerite with the fuel is quite a site. Wondering if it has changed much.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I am wondering how the night shoot is doing. It has been a while since I have been there. Saturday night when it gets dark, the night shoot was pretty wild. Shooting the tannerite with the fuel is quite a site. Wondering if it has changed much.
    I'd love to camp and stay for the night shoot sometime. Yesterday (Friday) they burned a single wide mobile home to the ground. :):

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Everyone likes the miniguns :drool: :biggun:

[video=youtube;7Uifwz-xY0U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Uifwz-xY0U[/video]

Also seemed to be a lot more M2 Browning's on the line than I remember.

Top Bottom