• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kman1977

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    i few more of these thugs getting the crap beat out of them may put and end to
    their "little" game
    you go girl
    i just hope my teenage daughters would be able to do this

Got SIG?

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis
    i few more of these thugs getting the crap beat out of them may put and end to
    their "little" game
    you go girl
    i just hope my teenage daughters would be able to do this

As much as I hope the bad guy got what he deserved...something seems a little bit off here. The guy getting the smack down is wearing a white collared shirt and she was able to take him down in the blink of an eye...like she knew he was coming. Are we certain that she and alleged boyfriend were in the right? I would hate to jump to judgment all based on a blurry 30 second video. Still, if it is correct - you go girl!!

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    As much as I hope the bad guy got what he deserved...something seems a little bit off here. The guy getting the smack down is wearing a white collared shirt and she was able to take him down in the blink of an eye...like she knew he was coming. Are we certain that she and alleged boyfriend were in the right? I would hate to jump to judgment all based on a blurry 30 second video. Still, if it is correct - you go girl!!

Its the internet, instantly passing judgement based on a one sided story is the norm.

Top Bottom