• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Plinkuh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    Trying to make up for my recent purchase, I find myself needing to let this loyal and brilliant camera go...

Most it's life has been a sheltered one, as I tend to baby all my possessions (when possible). No lens scratches will be found here, only the best optic. This really is a hard to beat camera for the money I'm asking. With a wide angle 30X zoom (15x digital), and the ability to shoot Macro+ or Super Macro (close ups for those unfamiliar)...well, it's got something for everyone. Also, stunningly, it will shoot 1080p VIDEO at 33 frames a second! :yesway:

This is one to take to the range guys and gals...showcase the smoking barrels, or the planned chaos of those ejecting rounds! Or, hey, kick back with it and go the scenic route to take yourself some professional shots. Even the kids can use this thing, it's idiot proof!

This particular model retails between 279+ depending, and here I am (foolishly but confidently) selling it for a mere 80.00 USD.! WOW...

I'll include 4 rechargeable batteries along with a spiffy Energizer recharger. Stock PNY 8GB SD card included as well.

I've some pics of the camera to post, and by request, will be happy to showcase it's picture taking ability in way of showing off a picture it took.

I can flex a little on the price, but, it's already so low, you wouldn't bargain with me would ya'? :D

Happy Hunting!

Link to pics: ImageShack Album - 5 images

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom