• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    While I will never shed tears for a one-world, UN communist, this has always been one of my favorite photos of all time.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Not a fan myself, but then again, the U.N. In its entirety is pretty much useless.

The UN is made of several branches.Some are doing a lot of good like UNICEF (helping kids, bringing them education and fighting HIV in developing countries etc) or UNESCO (scientific and cultural branch).

They do more than politics and trying to keep peace between nations.

:twocents:

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    The UN is made of several branches.Some are doing a lot of good like UNICEF (helping kids, bringing them education and fighting HIV in developing countries etc) or UNESCO (scientific and cultural branch).

They do more than politics and trying to keep peace between nations.

:twocents:

Murderers in prison stitch scarves for the homeless too

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Just out of curiosity, is the dislike for Annan due to his actual actions while he was part of the UN, or simply because he was part of the UN, without actually knowing much about the man. I personally didn't know much about him, but all this "good riddance" stuff, compelled me to look at his body of work while with the UN. Having done so, he seemed like a generally a good man, certainly not anti-US, who had some mistakes while head of the body.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Just out of curiosity, is the dislike for Annan due to his actual actions while he was part of the UN, or simply because he was part of the UN, without actually knowing much about the man. I personally didn't know much about him, but all this "good riddance" stuff, compelled me to look at his body of work while with the UN. Having done so, he seemed like a generally a good man, certainly not anti-US, who had some mistakes while head of the body.
    Long time, no see. Missed ya buddy.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Didn't he set up his son running the corrupt oil for food program with Iraq? I wasn't a fan of his (putting corrupt leftists in charge of anything generally causes more problems) but I won't quote Moms Mabley on this one.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Most of my animosity comes from his tenure as the head of UN “peace keeping”, and the resulting failures which cost many lives.

Top Bottom