• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wilson380AR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Never been to the Kokomo show but my wife is excited to go today for valentines! She has NEVER been to a gun show! Excited!

I am taking a few to sell.

Looking forward to to looking and maybe buying.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    There are a lot of knife dealers there but by far Brad has the best selection. No banner at this show but look for 4 tables with camo table cloths and a nice guy probably wearing a INGO hat or a hat that says Bradsknives.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    If you have nothing going on, you should come...I have an extra chair and plenty of Gatorade. :)

I'm incarcerated in Valentine's Day Weekend Prison! HAHA!

Actually, my knee is hurting too. It was sore the week before the Lafayette show, but got better. I was fine walking around that show and through Wednesday and work. The early Thursday morning it got bad again. So I'm icing and trying to rest it.

Yes, these are excuses to save me from myself! What I should do is come to the show next time to visit, but leave the checkbook at home!

There are a lot of knife dealers there but by far Brad has the best selection. No banner at this show but look for 4 tables with camo table cloths and a nice guy probably wearing a INGO hat or a hat that says Bradsknives.

A nice guy will be there, but also maybe the Crail too? HAHAH!

Top Bottom