$5.00 admission.
    Children under 12 admitted free with paid adult.​

Osprey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Thanks. I thought I was done going to gun shows, but perhaps I'll give it another try. Afterall, I can only peruse GM for so long. :rolleyes:

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Will the knife lady be there as well, or someone representing her, out of curiosity?

No, Knife Lady will not be there due to her health issues that she is dealing with. I will have some of her knives with me (not all of them). If there is something specific that your looking for, please PM me and let me know and I'll make sure to bring it if she has it in stock.

jss1956

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    Indiana the Armpit
    Went to the show today with my son. This is a great show to attend.....As long as you are looking for good laughs and don't have anything else to do and you will keep your money in your pocket. Prices weren't even realistic. Think Gunbroker +25%. Ruger 96 in above average condition - $775. Marlin 57 22 LR at $750. Several common Wingmasters in the $550 range. Lots of customer traffic carrying and trying to sell. The usual flea market stuff for sale. Had 22LR at $50 brick and not much moving off the tables. Stopped at Rural King on the way home and they had 50 rounds of 22LR on the shelf for $6.50+ tax. Go back to the gun show for better pricing. Add Rural King to my list of banned sellers for price gouging.

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    I was there today. Good crowd. Lots of floorwalkers asking more for their "stuff" than you could buy it from a dealer. Picked up a 1300 Defender from a dealer's table for $200. There are deals out there but you have to L@@K, not just do a quick walk through and complain later.

DougO

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2013
    Kokomo
    I picked up two pounds of CFE / 223 powder for what I thought was a reasonable price ( a few dollars less than $25/lb ) the first I have seen at a gun show all year or in a shop for that matter. Small pistol primers and a couple of dies, wanted to buy some reloads but wrong time of pay cycle.

Bshaw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Kokomo
    I went today only saw a couple of decent deals , Guns and Ammo was overpriced for the most part. I need to stop going to these shows because all I do is get mad about the gouging

Osprey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    The prices on this show was a lot better than their previous one a few months ago. I didn't bother looking at the ammo. That was a gimme. I felt like buying a knife but mostly I wanted a .45. There were some good prices but there were also some bloated ones. I had three I seriously looked at. A Ruger SR45 for 439, EAA Witness for 399, and a RIA 1911 Tactical with hogue grips and free ammo but was for $549. Of the three, the RIA was WAY overpriced and he's local. Very nice piece but I'm thinking buying it at Cheaper Than Dirt and still be ahead. However, all was not lost, I bought a nice shotgun scabbard but realized it was too narrow with a ATI folder! :lmfao: I decided to use it with my 336 and it's a perfect fit. I guess I'll be checking out that RIA online now. There were some S&W .40s for $299 new. I think this was a good price. I went to Gander and they had it at twice the price. I bought ammo at Gander. Oh yeah, when I left I forgot to buy a nice auto knife for $40. Didn't feel like turning around though. However, I filled up my tank with cheap gas!

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Sold an old scope off a .22 rifle I got a while ago (for what I wanted out of it).
    Bought a like new Harris bipod for $35 (in the bag, legnotch- my varmint fave).
    Saw a NIB Ruger Number 1 V stainless in .22-250 for I think less than wholesale.
    Lyman Spar T press in good shape, gone when I went to inquire.
    Found a shotgun I've been looking for, not the level of wood i want, but the price was well below Gunbroker.
    Saw some ammo at a few tables, for less than what stores normally charge..........and that just the sticker price, probably could get it for a buck or two a box less.
    So that about a 12-15% savings.
    I agree with Dave..............some deals were there, but one had to look.

Top Bottom