$5.00 admission
    Children under 12 admitted free with paid adult
    Air conditioned

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Is this a decent show for number of tables and turnout? I've got a few rifle I would like to try and sell, and some powder to buy, but that would be a little bit of a drive for me.

jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash
    Is this a decent show for number of tables and turnout? I've got a few rifle I would like to try and sell, and some powder to buy, but that would be a little bit of a drive for me.

Back when I was only looking to expand my Mosin collection, it was not that great. Since I have gotten into reloading, its gotten better. I even bring home the stray Mosin. I'm coming in from Lafontaine, and have no problem driving that far for this show.

sparks71

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Noblesville
    My wife and I are going to make the drive up from Noblesville in the morning. I have never been to a gun show before... this should be a real hoot!

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Welcome to INGO! Hope 2 see you there!. I'm on the south wall right next to the guy who has all the BEAUTIFUL S&W's and Colt's. Drop by, say HI. Introduce yourself as sparks71, I promise I won't bite!

jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash
    Anyone find any deals today? Seemed like a slow show, not many people. Went looking for reloading components and found what I needed. Didn't see any Mosins, and only a few Mausers. Actually, the amount of firearms seems to be dropping off. Hopefully the November show will be a little better.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I was there. Stayed until it almost closing time. Left with the S&W 38 Bodyguard I took with me. No trades today. Maybe tomorrow after church?

It was a little slow but you can never predict a summer show esp in Kokomo!

winchester

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 8, 2012
    good show! picked up 200 rds of 100 year old 7 mm mauser ammo and my first zt knife from brad. very nice hinderer design 0562cf:rockwoot:
    serveimage

serveimage

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Nice knife! I had my trusty CQC-12 in my pocket. Too bad Dean has a GF or he could've seen my Lottery score. Ha!!

I was wearing a LBPD shirt today and the only Korean Hillbilly there (at least I think I was the only one...)

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Anyone find any deals today? Seemed like a slow show, not many people. Went looking for reloading components and found what I needed. Didn't see any Mosins, and only a few Mausers. Actually, the amount of firearms seems to be dropping off. Hopefully the November show will be a little better.
    Don't know when you were there but it was fairly busy in the morning.
    Had a great day! Saw a lot of friends, KokomoDave, winchester, and many others!
    Bought a Mikov stag handled leverlock, a kick arse Kydex holster from Harvey's Holsters for my VP9, Factory grips for a Colt Det. Spl. SF-VI, a Galco SOB holster for a Det. Spl. or SP101 and a bunch of other goodies! GREAT SHOW (at least for me).
    jstory there were 2 "sporterized" Mosins walking around early Sat. $120 for one, $130 for the other. One had a red dot, one had a scope, and one of the two had ammo included.

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Been looking for a AR pistol or a M85 AK pistol to add to the safe, did anyone notice any for sale? Just want to know before an hour and half drive.

Top Bottom