• ...and so much more!
  • traderjoe

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 3, 2020
    South Bend area
    I've never been to the Kokomo show and am thinking about running down to check it out.

Is it worth going to? How many tables? What kind of attendance? What king of merchandise is prevalent?

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    It's in my backyard so I will probably go.

Nice show. Free parking. Decent aisle space. Great vendors. Well lit(not me...the show), huge amount of fellow veterans / like minded patriots and folks, etc. Good food.

$5 to enter.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    I've never been to the Kokomo show and am thinking about running down to check it out.

Is it worth going to? How many tables? What kind of attendance? What king of merchandise is prevalent?
    Large variety of vendors. Attendance is usually good (might depend on the weather since it is opening day of deer season). Current table count is 358 and more vendors booking every day. This will be the largest show we have ever had in Kokomo.

Crusader17

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2017
    Miami County
    I went to one at Kokomo this summer, it was pretty solid! Since a lot of the big shows have cancelled I think the Kokomo show has benefitted this year.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Pretty good crowd, Gen 2 Pmags going for $15. All the 9 mm range ammo I saw was $40 a box. Haven’t found Brian‘s surplus yet but I will soon.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    I'd have said hello to you Brian but you were eyeball-deep in customers. Many appeared to have money burning a hole in their pocket.:laugh:
    Yeah, today was crazy. I was barely able to go to the restroom or eat lunch. 5 people behind the tables wasn't enough for much of the day. The size of the show and the crowd were more like a Crown Point show than a typical Kokomo show. We sold out of several items in the first couple hours and had to send someone back to the store for more merchandise. I'm glad this one is only a few minutes from the store.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    I'm tied up today......I might go tomorrow but...last show was too high prices.....way too high
    If you didn't like the prices last time, you really won't like them now. I fully expect prices to continue the current upward trend for the foreseeable future. Give it a few years and the prices might get more to your liking, assuming these types of products are available/legal in a few years...

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Yeah, today was crazy. I was barely able to go to the restroom or eat lunch. 5 people behind the tables wasn't enough for much of the day. The size of the show and the crowd were more like a Crown Point show than a typical Kokomo show. We sold out of several items in the first couple hours and had to send someone back to the store for more merchandise. I'm glad this one is only a few minutes from the store.

You do have a lot of ground to cover with that many tables. Good to hear the merch is going out the door with someone other than you and Aaron at the end of the day today.

Top Bottom