• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • piper

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    So I really want a vector 45acp. Anyone have one? pros and cons? I dont know a whole lot about them and want to get some insight from someone that has experience with this weapon.
    I'm not usually a big fan of the smaller carbines but there is something about it that makes me want to at the very least try it out. Unfortunately all my bills from school get in the way of my firearm funds but down the road I hope to purchase one eventually.

Dtruck260

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Roanoke, Indiana
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzE7oXfJQLY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzE7oXfJQLY[/ame]

There is my pistol @ Hillside in Roanoke, over all, its a really neat gun, however, when mine was new, it needed to be kept very clean or it would fail to chamber (as you see in the video) once it was run it its pretty neat.

recoil is still there, just in a different direction (down)

Dave Doehrman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    So I really want a vector 45acp. Anyone have one? pros and cons? I dont know a whole lot about them and want to get some insight from someone that has experience with this weapon.

I've had mine about 1 1/2 years now and it is a ball to shoot. It functions perfectly, is simple to to maintain and I shoot it out to 100 yards on a regular basis. I bought the pistol model and planned to add the shoulder stock to convert it to an SBR, but it has to be sent back in to Kriss to be converted.

Here's mine with the EoTech sight and my Silencerco Osprey suppressor. Since that photo was taken, I added a green laser mounted just ahead of the EoTech.
    krisscansmall.jpg

Archer46176

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 21, 2012
    South East of Indy
    I saw this on Sons of Guns last night and I was somewhat impressed with it but not with the show as usual. I have seen them at the 1500 as well. I would have to say from an engineering standpoint they look awesome though and I probably wouldn't mind having one myslef...LOL

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    If you ever get a chance, you have to try the full auto carbine version. SUPER fun!!

The recoil pushes STRAIGHT back, and hard at that. No muzzle flip at all though!

piper

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    I definitely want to try one and I have a feeling that once I do I wont want to put it down.

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    I've had mine for almost a year, I have the cbr/cbo one, not the pistol. It is awesome, super accurate. Only problem I have had with it, is with the 30 round mag extensions, when i use the 30 round mags, it chews up the mag catch on the magazine, and I get a lot of failure to feed. Not to thread jack but did anyone else have this problem. The standard glock 21 mags work great not one problem, just with the extensions.

Last edited:

Archer46176

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 21, 2012
    South East of Indy
    Is anyone else planning to go down to the shoot at Knob Creek? I was just thinking after seeing Clays post about the full auto version that could be the place to test one out. I would love to shoot one of these just to get the feel for the difference in the recoil system.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    I'm not usually a big fan of the smaller carbines but there is something about it that makes me want to at the very least try it out. Unfortunately all my bills from school get in the way of my firearm funds but down the road I hope to purchase one eventually.

I had the pleasure of shooting one at Midwest Gun Range about 2 months ago. This retired Senior Chief had one and was generous enough to let me put some rounds down range. I shot 15 shots in about 20-25 seconds at a man sized target from a range of 10 yds and ripped a ragged hole right in the center of the target. Absolutely ZERO muzzleflip. I don't know what its capable of past that... but a short ranged weapon it was pretty badass. I'm definitely no expert shot either....

Horse

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2011
    Bloomington
    Originally they were planning on offering other calibers, and I keep hoping they will release one in 9mm. Until then I'll keep looking at pics.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    They did one on Sons of Guns the other day. Cool gun but its a totally staged show now.

Yeah, the Sons of Guns Kriss is a bit stupid. Attaching a suppressor is cool, but integral in this case is expensive and really kinda stupid. It adds even more weight in the front.

I do however like the extra mag carriers on the stock. Nice idea

Hexa-Tula

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2010
    Bluffton
    I got the chance to shoot the full auto during a fundraiser 21st Century Firearms was doing for a local politician. Wow. 1200 Rounds a minute with little to none recoil.

Top Bottom