• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    For creating an interesting and informative Utah CCW class last night(12-09-2010). My wife and I agree that there were a lot of things we learned, and that we truly enjoyed it. Now we will be anxiously awaiting our Utah permits. There seemed to be a large INGO contingent at this event, as witnessed by the raised hands when Jim asked "Who's on INGO?"..Sadly, my wife and I, and Mr Habbib needed to leave quickly, since we had a long drive ahead of us, and didn't get to hang around and hobknob with everyone. Anybody else want to weigh in?:dunno:

JimFloyd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Thanks for attending the course and for the kind words. I am pleased you and your wife found it interesting and informative. I look forward to seeing you both in class again soon!

Regards,

Jim

For creating an interesting and informative Utah CCW class last night(12-09-2010). My wife and I agree that there were a lot of things we learned, and that we truly enjoyed it. Now we will be anxiously awaiting our Utah permits. There seemed to be a large INGO contingent at this event, as witnessed by the raised hands when Jim asked "Who's on INGO?"..Sadly, my wife and I, and Mr Habbib needed to leave quickly, since we had a long drive ahead of us, and didn't get to hang around and hobknob with everyone. Anybody else want to weigh in?:dunno:

Sgt Rock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Avon, IN
    I attended Jim's Utah CCW class and received my Utah CCW then attended his CUES class which really helped me just to be aware of things I have always overlooked or just never thought about before...and the honknobbing after the class was indeed useful (and entertaining). I learned a lot just listening to Jim's experiences and discussing "tools".

Top Bottom