• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Ladies, if you haven't had a chance to check out the new indoor range in Greenwood it's worth a visit. Tuesday is Ladies Night and a reduced rate for lady shooters, bring a friend and it's only an extra $5 for the lane.

My personal favorite...they have a reasonable selection of pistols for rent. Your carry options are very personal and I can say from experience...shoot 'em before you buy 'em! I was able to do a side by side comparison with my EDC and a similar frame pistol I'd been considering and shot mine considerably better. It's winter and tough to find time to go to the range but it's so very important to keep those skills up. I had a ball and was so glad to get a chance to throw some lead downrange. ~ OG

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    I've gone to PB Carmel often on ladies night. I fully agree that it's a great way to spend some time.

I will note that if you rent a gun, you have to run their ammo through it. Not a big deal and pretty standard but just in case someone didn't know that.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    I will note that if you rent a gun, you have to run their ammo through it. Not a big deal and pretty standard but just in case someone didn't know that.

OG's comment was "The $24 we spent on rental and ammo saved me hundreds of dollars in a regretted purchase".

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    OG's comment was "The $24 we spent on rental and ammo saved me hundreds of dollars in a regretted purchase".

And I totally agree. I just know some people who haven't rented guns before might not know they usually have to run the shop's ammo through the gun. It's def money well spent if it saves buying a gun you don't like :):

Top Bottom