• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • udchemist

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    i went a couple years ago and loved it! had a baby last fall and was pregnant the fall before so i'm a bit rusty! will there be one this year?

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    I'm not sure if Jeff (HandK son) is ready to take the reigns yet. I will be seeing him next weekend and will see what he says. If he is not I'm willing to put the time in to at least get us all together and go through some basic drills and refresh the muscle memory. Thanks for responding Okie Girl!

Jeepcrazed

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 25, 2011
    I'm not sure if Jeff (HandK son) is ready to take the reigns yet. I will be seeing him next weekend and will see what he says. If he is not I'm willing to put the time in to at least get us all together and go through some basic drills and refresh the muscle memory. Thanks for responding Okie Girl!

IJW- A gathering for drills would be great. I would be happy to be involved in helping to make this happen.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Let me see what Jeff has to say and I'll get with Micro/Eddie and see what plays out. I'll try and get on here more often and keep everyone updated.

Top Bottom