Lady saves multiple lives in store shooting.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I'm struggling to figure out what possible legal action the store could take against the lady. Send her a no-trespass letter?

Yeah, I think she's probably not going to go back anyway.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    A representative from the store told reporters, “We offer our most sincere condolences for the incident our customer and employees endured this evening. We are grateful for the assistance provided by Mrs. Harris, however, once the dust settles, we may be required to pursue legal action regarding her violation of Bradford’s gun free zone policy. Tonight’s tragedy has reinforced our stance on gun violence and we will continue to lobby for stricter gun control within our great nation.”

Wow! Store management is going all-in on the stupid decisions game.

David D

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2013
    New Albany area
    Obviously the problem is that the "No Guns Allowed" sign wasn't large enough for the bad guy to see it, or he would have chosen a different store. The fix surely is that the store needs larger "No Guns Allowed" signs...

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    That's a fake news site. There is no Boston Tribune if you Google it. Googling the name for the Chief of police and department store also come up with nothing. Fake article on fake news site.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Yeah. I had my wife read it. She was really getting angry until we got to the part were BBI said it was a fake. :): Thanks for helping cool down the angry Italian lady BBI.

Top Bottom